Favorite Glass Piece

Silver fuming and white might produce an effect like you’re after. Sounds like those guys are pro I’m sure they can figure it out.

2 Likes

Here is my new addition start of a new collection to hell with baseball cards

9 Likes

Nice! Can’t go wrong with the classic bong with an ice catcher! :raised_hands::100:

4 Likes

I have had many. My most sentimental piece is named Mr. Bubbles like a million other pipes from that era. After “Half Baked” it was a popular idea to name pieces.

I bought this out of a high times magazine in high school. I was too young so I had my college age girlfriend buy it and send it to her house. Took forever to arrive.

Mainly I love it because I think about how many people smoked it. It was passed around smoke circles with all my old high school buddies. I took it to parties. I miss those times and they come flooding back to me when I hold this pipe.

I only take it out for special occasions these days. image

10 Likes

Dude that piece is a blast from the past! The fume, the cane, the shaping! it’s a classic early 2000’s inside out silver fumed hammer. I had one just like that back when I was 17. I ordered it from a website called CaliforniaColorChangers.com. Lol I used my parents tax id to set up a wholesale account and ordered a bunch of pieces like this for me and all my friends. Good times man, good times.

4 Likes

that’s a nice sherlock, i really like that one

6 Likes

I’ve just got the one right now. I’ve broken so much glass over the years it’s really sad.

9 Likes

No sir you certainly cant

Peacevout and stay safe

1 Like

Nice i like the color and design

3 Likes

Beautiful i wish i had half the bowls and bongs i had back in the day i could open a vintage smoke shop with them but prolly wouldntbsell them duevto centimental reasons

Peace out and stay aafe

4 Likes

Thanks bro @anonymous4289 I love that piece! I got it on the jfriendly website during black Friday in 2015-2016. You can also find his work at kravin glass.

15 Likes

Before:

I bet you can see where this is going.

I’ll follow this up with pictures of the repaired glass when I get it back from Benny No Knuckles.
He said it’s going to an easy fix.

3 Likes

You get it repaired?

1 Like

I think I’ll be dropping it off today. Benny is a really nice guy, he actually offered to repair it for free. He is local, so I’ll just drop it off social distancing style whenever it is convenient for him.

I’ll be giving him a generous selection of cannabis seeds as a thank you gift.

I’m still blown away. I’ve never been able to get any of my pieces repaired, much less have the artist offer to repair it for free.

3 Likes

That’s very cool of him to do. It’s def not easy to find someone that’s good enough to do the repair and is willing to do it. Much less for free! That’s awesome dude.

2 Likes

Yep. I just got a Mav 10" straight just like @potdaddy4x4 and i LOve it

4 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Nice!!

2 Likes

Just got this 9 inch incycler today.

11 Likes

Ooooooooooh. Sexy. new glass is so awesome! Looking good @Grohio!!

4 Likes

Thanks. Cant wait to get off work. I dont think dabs on my lunch break is a good idea.

6 Likes