Favorite Glass Piece

Depends on your job I guess.

7 Likes

So one morning about a decade ago my roommate (who used to be bizarres’ tour manager) knocked on my door at like 7 am and said “Hey, you wanna be in a music video? Pack up a duffle bag of your glass pieces.”
By 830 we were pulling into bizarres apartment complex on the edge of detroit. We walk in and B pulls out a pound of blue dream (when it was a new strain btw) pours it on a big metal platter and says “why ain’t we smoking yet?”
Well, long story short the roughly 10 of us there smoked that whole lb by the end of the shoot that night. Im all over in the video and every glass piece you see is mine. I’ll dig a few out of a box later and post some pics!

Anyways, here’s the music video!

9 Likes

True dat! Im an auto tech and i work for my dad. He knows instantly when i come into work on dabs.

5 Likes

I default to function when selecting a glass piece, but finding something that looks nice as well is a great bonus! I don’t feel compelled to invest in glass art with my track record of breaking things, but I have a few… (Pardon the lack of cleanliness)

Bong and dab rig

Handheld

This bubbler fits my hand perfectly.

You can see the dichro better in natural lighting (from this summer, with a bowl of White 99):

12 Likes

The price would depend on who makes it and how much material and time it took to make… that said, my dude made both these and didn’t charge me what it would be out at a shop. I throw him a hundred bucks normally…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Very nice i like mine i believe it will be thecstart if a new collection i specially like ti fill with crushed ice way. COOL lol iwant to get one of those freezer wrap tjings a buddy told me they work reslly well
Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Love the colors verynice

2 Likes

Those are nice.

Here is another one of my favorites- a mio (made in oregon) straight-shooter-ish bong with ice holder and a nice 6 arm tree perc downstem.

unfortunately I’m not strong enough to use and rip a big heavy bong like this anymore, so now it’s the “guest bong.”

(As you might guess it hasn’t seen much use this year since the beginning of covid)

6 Likes

it may not have been used this year :frowning: very sad

but oh so clean :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are a few of my old homemade bottle bongs from high school and college.
These actually rip really well (but they chug real hard). Very easy to pack these full of ice.

(The green one might be a little newer.)

We got pretty good at making these. Drill a hole with a glass / tile drill bit while spraying water constantly to keep it lubricated and cool.

they have a brass metal downstem (inspired by the protopipe) which is curved into a “lazy S” shape. an old school rubber gasket holds the downstem. in place. The pipe is 14 millimeters diameter, so a 14.5 millimeter bowl sits on top of it, and is sealed and held in place with another old school bong gasket.

This is my favorite one, made from a huge old bottle of french absinthe.

I made two of these, my old high school buddy and best friend has the other one back in San Francisco.
We used to name all of our pipes and bongs back then. He joked that this looked like the kind of bong Mark Twain would have smoked.
His bong is named Mark Twain, and of course, mine is named Samuel Clemens.

I can’t rip this one that easily either, and I wouldn’t smoke out of a metal downstem these days.

If I find someone who makes worked bottle bongs, I might get this one customized with a fixed glass downstem. Probably as a display piece more than anything else.

6 Likes

If anybody every wants to make one, this is what I’d recommend using.

It turns out Grand Marnier is one of the easiest bottle bongs, and you can make it glass on glass. If you drill right through that waxed crest, you can actually use a standard 18 millimeter glass downstem. That also opens it up for use with 45 degree angle ashcatchers and other standard bong accessories.

4 Likes

New glass fer christmas to me after all shopping done for everybody else stopped by the wassabi shop local blowers have glass in there i always support local craftsmen and buisiness

Merry christmas

Peace out andvstay safe

7 Likes

Here some stuff I had in 2018 when I was trying to switch my company from landscaping and irrigation to try a shot at sales and design was fun but I think I prefer the outdoors so I pulled out for awhile and just decided to hold off on all for a bit and just relax the mind and body lol :rofl: Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Wife’s new bong , 3D printed. Smooth hits .

14 Likes

I had one like that but it had an alien strapped
To the front like on a cross lol snoggrass piece
Ex girlfriend dropped it,was over for
The pipe and girlfriend
Lol

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Sad but hilarious lol

1 Like

Same. Seriously …just bought it too. Cleaned it just now. Alcohol is getting harder to find of late.

Please help me find my brain…

Hits like a mac truck yowza :truck:

8 Likes

Oh hell yeah!! :fire::fire::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like