FBSC Colombian Gold

I would definitely love to sign up if I can! I’ll level 2!!

3 Likes

Great job!! I have to admit 24 weeks is intimidating to me.

4 Likes

@Old-Ron

Ooh Boy!!! Legendary plants coming from FBSC!!! Amazing dedication project! Thank you for the opportunity!!!

Grow4th!!!

2 Likes

@Old-Ron really cool run! C Gold is such an important bedrock strain incredible to see it reproduced. Thanks for making seed available!!

3 Likes

Oh boy this is so rad. Great job! That long of a flowering time is a real adventure!

3 Likes

Anxiously awaiting more pics.
Hats off to you for running her to the end.
I remember back in the early 70’s, we got Mexican all the time. Very seeded. Not very potent, but would ‘get you there’.
I remember Colombian Gold being the first cannabis I ever smoked other than the Mexican. It was like trying Cannabis for the first time all over again.
This is one of those “Holy Shit!” runs.
Thanks brother.

8 Likes

Here is one of the clones tops before a rough clean, then after.

With the top still left, this clone has produced almost 600 seeds.

56 Likes

See???
Holy Shit!
That right there brought back a sight I have not thought of in 30 years. Thumbs up.

13 Likes

Thanks , Boats

1 Like

Awesome project!
:popcorn:

1 Like

Are all the fbsc excess, for the og community, to be signed up for? Then will be in the next seed run boxes? Also these are paid for like the regular seed runs?

5 Likes

Yes to all of those @Pawsfodocaws. At least as far as I know.

8 Likes

Thank you for that information!

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your grow and the seeds with us @Old-Ron :pray: you grow some outstanding plants :clap:

7 Likes

@Old-Ron …you have made my day…we will see how they grow in Central America…can’t wait

Thanks so much

P J

8 Likes

Thanks for doing this run and opening it up to everybody!

5 Likes

@Old-Ron I had these genetics, but lost them after an emergency tear down of the op back in '87. Love the chance to get this again!

5 Likes

By the way. @CapnCannabis stole my number.

Wahhhhhh! Hahaha.

2 Likes

Woah wast paying attention spaced out sorry man I’ll switch if you want to didn’t mean to poach your number brochaco

3 Likes

It’s open my friend go get it quick before the pirates steal your shit again lol

2 Likes