FBSC Colombian Gold

To add the flag you do this :us: I was just told how to do this myself :joy:

2 Likes

Ah I kinda got that, but couldn’t work out were to actually find the flags to apply them to the text content.
Edit ive found them . Thanks for helping

1 Like

In my draft it didn’t do the flag it showed the colon us colon. My original post wasn’t very helpful sorry for that

2 Likes

I am going to try and give a consolidated recap of the grow.

The grow started on May 29th, 2021. 10 seeds were put into Jiffy pods that were soaked in kelp infused ph’d water.

On June 8th we had 4 above ground and movement on 4 more.

13 Likes

By June 10th, there were 2 above ground and no more movement on the others. I move the 2 remaining to solo cups.

On June 17th they seemed to be getting stabilized and stronger

On June 23th you could see they were starting to grow well.

On June 23th you could see they were starting to grow well.

June 27th they seemed to hit a growth spurt that continued on into early July

July 7th they were ready for a new home

25 Likes

On July 14th I moved them from solo cups to one gallon pots. Once they were in the larger container they started to grow quickly.

They continued to grow at a quick rate.
July 17th

July 25th we had our first confirmed female. She was not the smaller plant we had thought, but the taller one instead. We now hoped our other plant would be a male, but had discussed the possibility of trying to find CG male pollen.

On August 9th our other plant confirmed being a male. We were now set. The decision was made to grow them out and then I would take clones from each. I selected the spots and took 6 from the female and 4 from the male. In to the cloner bucket they went.

Both Plants before taking the clones

41 Likes

Peace. Great job and thank U once again for Ur time and patience. U are a true Og. :fist:t5: Stay safe
Peace

2 Likes

Wow, look at those leaves!

1 Like

Thank you for all the photos and the recap; beautiful!

2 Likes

Once I knew there was a male and female, I moved them to 3 gallon fabric pots to help expedite growth to be able to take nice clones.

Just for reference, Number 2 was the female.

7 Likes

Beautiful plants @Old-Ron !!

those skinny skinny old school leaves :star_struck:

2 Likes

On August 16 they were ready to give up the clones.

31 Likes

I took 4 clones from the male and 6 from the female on August 18th.

Males have purple collars.

24 Likes

By August 26, they had roots.

22 Likes

August 29th, they were in solo cups and under low lighting.

31 Likes

Thank you @Old-Ron for taking time to do this

+++ Good karma coming your way Sir

4 Likes

Sorry have not had a chance to catch up more with this. Work has been taking lots of time.

Here is one of the clones I kept. This is a picture of her at 109 days in flower.

48 Likes

Your tent! :bear::rofl:
Thanks for posting these up, they look incredible.

11 Likes

Came back home from traveling last night. When I took the dogs out back this morning I found this.

The Rainscience bag held the original Colombian mother. She dropped at least one seed…lol

The bag has been outside since the end of January. I live in the Mid-Atlantic area.

40 Likes

Have you kept any pollen from these?

2 Likes