FBSC Colombian Gold

Just a small amount for in case of.

4 Likes

Great things take time they said :pray: rarely see people grow strains that go 90+ days :dizzy: in the end its something special Respet :dizzy:

5 Likes

Ahh ok, I’ll just hope for a male of my own in the seeds then. Thanks for running these! I may have missed it but did you at any point say these were Snowhigh stock or am I making that up?

4 Likes

Yes they are Snowhigh stock @District_Flora. I hope you find a nice male in there. We got lucky with the one
I had. He was strong and I liked his structure.

11 Likes

This one is coming down. She is 154 days in flower. Her smell is has lightened of the deep musty earth. There is a little hint of something else there too now.

The sample bud I took hits smooth. Really nice head high. Reminds me a little of the old days.

34 Likes

I love the old days.

3 Likes

Pair of CG from the tester seeds before harvest. I have been slow growing them.

25 Likes

Here are a couple of buds from the clone I grew out. Smooth smoke. Quick, strong high.

38 Likes

…As in quick onset or quick to go away…? :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Quick to come on @cannabissequoia.

7 Likes

I see that picture and think to myself. That probably smokes really nice! Too bad most won’t try it because it doesn’t look like instagram good weed.

12 Likes

You are absolutely right @Emeraldgreen. Plus most people do not want to wait for 24 weeks of flower.

16 Likes

THAT! That right there is what I remember so well! That right there is what I’ve been looking for over the past three or more decades!

7 Likes

Well you will have it when the boxes hit this fall

12 Likes

I missed the sign up for these. @Old-Ron, there are a few spots left is it still possible to get on the list? The wiki is uneditable…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Great run! 24 week flower :sweat_smile: but if it the old school high then why not. :green_heart:

I see there’s a few spots left in the wiki but the edit function has been removed.

@Old-Ron @G-paS are there still spots available?

If someone could help me out and add me to the run I would appreciate it if there’s still room, if not to problem.

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Old-Ron how on Earth did I miss this whole entire thread? Are you starting one for the Columbian red?

5 Likes

Yes @Upstate. I will be starting a thread soon for the Colombian Red grow.

12 Likes

Here are the 3 tester seeds plants from this run. I dropped these in January. Work expanded my job role and territory by double. So they just chilled in one gallon pots. These pictures are from July 30th.

About a week ago I moved 1to 5 gallon Rainscience bag. The other 2 are in 3 gallon plastic pots.

31 Likes

Here they are today.

35 Likes