FBSC Manga Rosa and Paraguay 2022

@Gugumelo They’re looking grand my friend!!! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Hey @Gugumelo! How’s your run going? Everything is looking good!

2 Likes

@corey
Thanks for asking… The plants are better, they needed attention… Cow’s urine chased away all the bugs… I should have started sooner…

Paraguay…

Manga Rosa…

22 Likes

Looking good! I’m a believer in using urine as fertilizer. It’s cool that it deters bugs too. Around here farmers who raise pigs and cows on lots collect all urine and poo called wash then apply to their field crops. They call it hauling honey when they transport it…

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground
Yeah, man. Come visit me.
One of these days, really stoned, I thought of a collective purchase, by OG members, of a farm… Appropriate soil and climate, Have you thought?

A collective initiative for the production of medical cannabis!! It would be a revolution…

Thanks for the encouragement…

@corey
Farmers do it here too… But when the cow is lactating, there are a lot more micro and macro nitrients. In balanced proportions, all plants love it.They save a lot of money doing this.

The plants are taking off, the vulnerable phase is over.

9 Likes

More updates…

Plants have recovered, but Paraguayans have more vigorous growth than Manga Rosa…

Another thing, the pink Manga attract more insects than Paraguay…

Manga Rosa:

Paraguay:

22 Likes

Looking good! I love this FBSC stuff!!

6 Likes

@corey … Thanks man, I transplanted it to larger containers, they were feeling the heat…

I started visiting several times a day, checking insects and watering…

The solstice has passed, they will show sex soon…

8 Likes

Awesome! Let’s try and keep the FBSC on :fire:

6 Likes

@Gugumelo, They’re looking really nice and healthy!! This damn Manga Rosa is a real Brazilian myth round here!! Cool brother!!! Keep up the good work! :fire::clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

How is cannabis planted in Paraguay?

According to the farmers themselves, they are looking for an isolated area, where it has never been planted. They cut down the trees and let them dry for 15 days and burn everything. This type of handling was practiced by the natives, under the name of “coivara”. This, after thousands of years, forms the famous black earth of Indians, in the Amazon.
After the rain, the seeds are sown, keeping the area clean, weeding and cutting shoots.
According to them, it is important to vary the place of cultivation,
from one year to the next, or rotate, to avoid germination problems.

They only use the seed, without any type of treatment. To avoid planting failures, they use a lot of seeds.
They are provided by other people. Because farmers who want to be independent are usually murdered in robberies.

"We plant with the help of a sharp wooden stick, piercing the earth and throwing the seeds. This
it allows savings in the use of the seed but, it requires a lot of time, you can use this technique for one hectare. A qualified person takes at least 2 days, or more, spending 10 to 20 kg / ha.

To save time, use an implement known as a ‘matraca’ or ‘rulito’, which speeds up the work, but spends more seeds, from 30 to 40 kg / ha." (Taru, rural youth, 23 years old).

matraca’ or 'rulito

20 Likes

Interesting, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Thank you very much, bro for the information. I also cultivated in guerrilla and I always cultivated paraguaya varieties. My latitude is 23º S. I’m some 600km from Predro Juan Caballero and they always got along very well with the climate here and by the way they will go for some time…

Tamo Junto …

18 Likes

Nice seed haul!

2 Likes

thank you bro @Tejas

3 Likes

Always enjoy watching the southamerican community growing :hugs:, keep us informed on what you do, un abrazo hermano … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Thank you so much bro @George I will make a diary or something as soon for now just learning from the masters …
I keep a diary on a forum here in Brazil but I could illustrate one here and soon I will do it…
I ask permission bro @Gugumelo to leave a little contribution…

(sativas paragayas)

TamoJunto

28 Likes

Gugumelo will enjoy as much as I do watching that forest of beauties, willing to see your diary … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

@Abbbian , Thanks man, we’re together… Much rain around? Here, no rain, and drought worries.

@Tejas , Glad you liked it, soon I’ll post more curiosities, and of course, the race plans.

@George, A big hug my friend…

@Haxixandoamente , You’re at home man, Feel free, we have a lot of things to cover.
I’m 26°s, but I planted late, the seeds arrived in late November.
I always planted the seeds from Paraguay, in the last year I planted them from Bahia.

Keep a journal, your information will be important to the community. The South American varieties, with the exception of Colombia, have little or no information.

Soon you could be planting an African, Mexican, Thai sativa…

Keep planting, keep the genetics pure.

I have many questions…

I read in a pdf that there are variations in the frontier grass, such as mango, yellowing, are these ways of harvesting and pressing? or are they different plants?

In this pdf, respondents talk about pressing with honey and even lemon juice.

I have already found hybrids in Paraguayan seeds, with very short flowering.
But the real thing, I took it down with 17 weeks in bloom.

How long do your plants bloom?

9 Likes

Hey! Yep! Quite a bit, though in the south it’s been to catastrophic and tragic levels!! Your thread is awesome!! :pray: :hugs: Keep it up!

3 Likes