Female Seeds Giveaway – Stroopwafels AND seeds to be won! (Winner Announced!)

I’ve been digging this triffle the wife has been making. Also I think this stopwaffle sounds deliciously German

1 Like

Pepperoni and cheese sticks

Mmm

2 Likes

Hot Fudge Sunday from Dairy Queen

2 Likes

Cereal or rice crispy treats and thanks

1 Like

Had a Stroopwaffel from McDonald’s yesterday as a promo deal quite surprised to see it advertised as something that’s running concurrently here ! JUST FWI it’s my new favorite type of Mc flurry! So good! Try it if you haven’t done so!

6 Likes

Awesome, what country is that? I dont think thats running in the UK?

2 Likes

lol, nothing added to the Stroopwafel, just waffle and syrup :slight_smile:

3 Likes

USA not sure if it’s a Colorado only promo or what but glad I tried very good indeed!

5 Likes

Twinkies!!!

2 Likes

Oh it’s everywhere and delicious lol

3 Likes

Might as well try i guess.
Ritz crackers with Jif Peanut Butter

3 Likes

jaffa cakes. and ive run out. lol
count me in please.

2 Likes

Ah, the holy trinity of snacks. Works for me. Their leader is pistachio ice cream.

2 Likes

love to try one of those stroopwafels. my favorite right now is the birthday cake my neighbor made, which is the most moist choclate with frosting to die for . all homemade.still drueling.

3 Likes

Chicken n waffels…

3 Likes

Qué Maravilla de Sorteo!! El #teamvault siempre regalando #PURAVIDA :green_heart:, Muchas Gracias Family #TheVault!! :hugs: :sparkles:
Me encanta el pan y simplemente con un chorrito de Aceite de Cannabis y sal,es de mís preferidos. Qué Aproveche!!!

2 Likes

Whan i get the evil eay from my girlfriend, i have eting in my sleap , so whan i stand up i can feel and hear potato chipps under my feat :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: and it is candy paper all over the place , and i dont remember how it taste becorse i whos sleeping. Whan i smoke i can eat in my sleep. :joy::rofl::joy::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Good natural vanilla ice cream with a little dark chocolate drizzled on top and some milk in the bowl to chop it up like a mike shake almost… but with a spoon… cause I’m high.

Maybe this year it will become a Stoopwafel! Because I never had one and now I want one! peace

2 Likes

Cookie dough blizzard! But a stroopwafel heated up/softened from sitting on top of your coffee is pretty awesome

3 Likes

I prefer my Stroopwafel with a Chem OG seed inside. I’m weird that way.

4 Likes