Female Seeds Giveaway – Stroopwafels AND seeds to be won! (Winner Announced!)

Didn’t this finish on the 7th? Not seen any results yet tho maybe I’m fucked in head.

1 Like

Finish on the 9th, announcement on the 10th I think

Sure we both could have clicked that link again but so lazy. Let’s just guess. :smiley:

3 Likes

Fried SPAM on waffles

4 Likes

oh no! that sounds yucky lol

6 Likes

OH MY Hey George Long Time no see, I hope Jack is doing better
Stiggy11

2 Likes

Oh and that is my end of the world dish, I have about 50 cans of SPAM hidden in the safe room LOL

4 Likes

hey buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes all good with Jack.

No need to keep your spam in the safe room, no ones going to bother you for those, end of the world or otherwise haha

6 Likes

Good to hear, tell the ole soul I said hello, Glad to see you still around too.
The SPAM was really put away in case we needed food for the dog, LOL

3 Likes

will do and great to see you too buddy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

George Please take me out of this contest I have to many irons in the fire right now
Thank You, I was just spreading some Stiggy cheer this morning.
Thanks Mate
Next time , Im in again
Stig

5 Likes

you guys are cracking me up… it was a slow morning, lol.

LMAO

4 Likes

This stroopwafel sounds like it tastes amazing. Do i find one at a Dutch bakery?

2 Likes

Yep! They’re kind of a tough chew as is (still good) but if you sit it on top of a hot coffee they’re a whole new world

3 Likes

I prefer them as is, especially when i have the munchies, they see to satiate it better lol

4 Likes

I think most supermarkets have them, we can get them in the UK supermarkets anyway but they dont come close to the ones Female Seeds have provided as a prize, a dutch bakery could have the better ones yeah!

3 Likes

no worries Stiggy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And the winner is trinity congrats buddy, you win a Stroopwafel AND a Chem OG Seed courtesy of Female Seeds.

@trinity Can you please send me a PM with your postal name and address so I can arrange delivery of your prizes!

15 Likes

@trinity CONGRATS ENJOY THAT WAFFLE

6 Likes

George
Question, I am new to this site , but do you (the vault) ever do the Comp/Grows here also?
Thanks again for all you great people at the Vault do for the cannabis community.
STIGGY

8 Likes

Oh yea! Last summer they did a comparative grow across multiple platforms with 2 different autoflowers… It was a very cool thing that I’d never seen before… I believe you can find it here and also here

7 Likes