Few pics of my little guerilla

hallo
thanks
well 8miles high was quite good, taste i dont remember, pretty normal nothing extra , you know it depends on more things…nepalese jam was one of the best, i mean the jamaica pheno was more dominant years back, now ace breed it more towards nepal and its not so good imo, taste bit sweet and earthy also classic … the very best was hashplant - strong high strong og chem lime taste

3 Likes

frosty buds ! enjoy that.

1 Like

Ive didnt mentioned that purps was Also one of Best, Green pheno i prefer in many strains as better than the purple one. Maybe Just haze is good in purple way But thats another story. Weve had this year very good purple Haze pheno for outdoor mixed oth with local sativa. Early with haze quality, enjoyed that Best Early bud bit fluffy low yielding But wow. Friend harvested whole plant i cant reveg it :frowning:

Well And this year i have buyed delicatessen Lilly And dna tangilope :slight_smile:
I wanted the noname hashplant And gg4 But Ive Lost Mothers Cuts so Ive buyed seeds to make new Uplifting miniselection…
both 6fems so i Will see, must find a new place out there

1 Like

A friend of mine maybe will presents me to Lilly Piña by Delicatessen Seeds… Have great fame here like excellent early sativa, pinnapple intense taste, said me…@mir_is_real

yes, the pina colada and resin pictures and price - i think no problem :slight_smile: here at 50N i expect second half october but from 6 seeds maybe bit earlier phenotipe, end sept would be super but thats in spain maybe . if something, than easy sativa is good for here and that i have also in focus… and tangilope just for greenhouse … and have already those zamal gerrits X zamaldelica zamal elite mother from dubi but i think just indoor, but greenhouse is also possible Ive gave friend one cut of the normal zamaldelica version cut - the one with more malawi (the line that is default when you buy Z fems) … and top buds was easy best in his gh , the high was bit more psychedelic not for daily smoke and not ripped at all :smiley:

ps 8 bangi std seeds , maybe males for lilly, seems like nice early congo sativa direction ? is that make sense - early congo ? :smiley:

2 Likes

The Psilocybo Malawi Bangui I shows in The Dogs House is Malawi X Bangui Haze, n it I think is CongoXNepal or similar. For my, isent the of the best of ACE, but Psilocybo likes it:

Please, excuse Spanish content. Psilocybo talkin about Bangui Haze ACE :
Nota de cata de Psilocybo sobre la Bangui Haze de ACE, que cruzó con Malawi para obtener la Malawi Bangui de mis últimas fotos en La Perrera:

2 Likes

Well done! Very impressive love gurrilla grows…

1 Like

thank you. love the pure taste from guerillas … well most of fotoz are just outdoor, guerilla was last year

early congo i mean if i use bangi male to lilly - they all have similar genetic parents more at congo side and depends on pheno believe can be used here quite north but probably i will give bangi to someone

How was the California dream I picked up a bunch of seeds on sale not too long ago and plan to run some this year at my guerilla spot

Quite good, resin above average, Dont remember details like taste you know this is very individual depends on your setup, it was decent yielder but more resined and ok at all. so together good to try , dont worry ,-)

1 Like

Good to hear I picked up 20 for something like $5 each. Last year I had deer and pest problems so I was thinking quantity over quality this year

Nice. Like I told ya before, I have been gifted with Lilli from Delicatessen. Purple Mexican n Mextiza CannaBioGen too… Hope ours Lillis will have the famouse “Piña colada” taste n the sativa high…

Mig, im interested in oaxaca phenos From these Girls. Remember nepal jam Being one year towards Jamaica phenos Best And another year towards Nepál side dominant selection And was pretty shitty in guerilla lol
Six seeds can be enought to have maybe favorité pinacolada pheno…Ive had obce Queen Mother random seed And Notting to Write About in compare with good Ace genetics

1 Like

But have Lilli any Mexican blood? I think is Congo/Central África/Spain …And Queen Mother (Reina Madre?), I think is Spain/Congo/Reunion Islands.
Or maybe are ya talkin bout Mextiza: Oaxacan X NepalJam (NepalXJamaica)? Purple Mexican is Oaxacan X Pakistan Citral Kush.

Awesome grow pics, I would love to try some of the crosses you have grown. I’m trying to get into more landraces and Ace and CBG seem to offer some very interesting crosses. That malawi X zamaldelica and other crosses sound wonderful those sativas you run would do well here I think, I’m at around 30deg N. latitude. I plan on doing a outdoor grow this season as it is that time. Thank’s for posting the pics…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes i Wrote it bad, i Mean oaxaca From your girls…
At 30n you can grow almost anything… Search for Concrete Mothers used And maybe on Concrete grow tips on icmag or Facebook. And Write with them, ask breeders are fain And you will be satisfied. The Zamaldelica stock default to buy is very good with new Malawi Blood Im sure those Mothers used can Beat names like gg4. Panama x Malawi try Also!

lookin good dude. happy 420!

Looks great this is y I prefer guerilla style

Do i see a nice FIM on top there. :+1:

I think thats not FIM, But some error :smiley: anyway Thanks :slight_smile: Ive topped each of them 2nd And Hope. Last tíme at cca 5-8 places

1 Like