Growing Autos in Germany 5th Go

Namaste and Hi dear friends! :heart:

Like @ReikoX @beacher @Calyxander @anon95954822 @LemonadeJoe @toastyjakes @V4vendetta @z

Hope this post finds you all happy and healthy and with fine weed at hand :slight_smile:

Here is my next go:

6 x 30 liter Airpots
LightMix with vermiculite, perlite and cocos vitalized with florganics
2 x U-ID 4S LED https://www.hanflicht.de/die-technik/
120x90x180m Tent
CO2 Boost Buddy Bag
4 Vents
Vitalized and hexagonal water https://www.grander.com/intl-en/international and https://wassermatrix.ch/ and more :wink:
Fine divine stereo music by Bose

and the strains are:

Purple Lemonade
Northern Lights
CBD Crack 1:1
Sugar Black Rose X Ghost Toof from dearest @ReikoX
Zkittels
Gelato #3

I hope and pray for a fast, heavyweight harvest with lots of quality :slight_smile:

My last grow was not so enchanting, due to to much nutes

(but now I have handled it hopefully, please decide for yourself by the pics attached)

Handled how? This time there is no additional florganics in the 2 upper parts of the soil, and the part at the bottom is enhanced with florganics but way less, so I have much less nutes then befor and they look healthy, no signs so far, yeah baby!!! :slight_smile:

Ah, we are at DAY 11 two of them are at DAY 7 (two beans not sprouted) Those pics are all from yesterday :wink:

AAAND I have learned to keep the tent closed for the last two grows I head TRAUERMÜCKEN, and this last grow I realized that!! Now I have it under control with yellow cards inside and outside the tents for immediate detection!

I bless you and you are al in truth so blessed ! :slight_smile:

LOVE!

@Fill_Watertank :slight_smile: @randrobertson522

25 Likes

Namaste :pray: keep an eye on those Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose. I’m pretty sure I sent you the #2 phenotype which I’m hoping does not have any intersex.

9 Likes

Your setup just keeps getting nicer, this should be good! What’s ‘TRAUERMÜCKEN’??

7 Likes

Always expecting beautiful colors from your grows bro. Good to see your getting your grow dailed in.
V

7 Likes

Looks like fungus gnats, hope you will be safer this time, nice start … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

I will Reiko!!! :heart:

2 Likes

You ever had some?

They are nasty when they are too many, now I haven´t seen one in three days, I have bought as well in advance or redudance F Nematodes :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, I’m going to start calling them that now. GO AWAY FUCKEN TRAUERMÜCKEN!!

6 Likes

Fortunately nope :sweat_smile:, I don’t run organics, just had a massive spider mites infestation due to a noobish error bringing to the tent plants that were outside when it started to rain. The learning curve is hard and never-ending. Here you can find good info to fight those little bastards, servus … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks again my freind, my dear friends in common here,how lovely our conservation here is, always

positive vibes, I love it, and I love you brothers!!! :heart:

Hahaaa @beacher !!! :slight_smile:

JOY!!! :green_heart::rainbow:

3 Likes

Beautifully done setup, brother, ALWAYS done with LOVE! I’ll be following along as always!

3 Likes

Excited to see you work your magic!!! Fantastic lineup of strains!
Have you used those co2 bags before? Saw them at my local shoppe, but haven’t heard much about them.
Best of luck to you!!!

4 Likes

nice line up you´ve got going ,AUM :yum: hope,you can keep the Mücken low !!
Have a happy run…

pulled me a chair for this…Viel Erfolg!!

2 Likes

Namaste dear Saxo,

thank you for dropping in :slight_smile:

I have the now low to zero :wink:

Blessings!!! :heart:

1 Like

Tappy my friend,

I had befor Co2 Bags… and I think its a good idea to enhance the air with Co2 :wink:

This one is new, but I do not like the smell … it smells like barnyard :slight_smile:

Next time I will buy thos eagain

Thank you for your loving words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love you too :green_heart:

Thank you Rand :wink:

1 Like

Let’s goooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Hola Badfishy,

yes we will brother! :sunrise:

Fasten your seatbelts :green_heart:

DAY 12

She is not looking healthy, what do you mean? What can it be?

I gave all in 2 liter water 1 ml Cannazym and 1 ml Rootbastic today first time :slight_smile:

13 Likes

they look healthy to me bro, where in Germany are you from?
My late grandparents lived in Berlin for many years after ww2 my grandfather used to fly supplies into Berlin in the airlift when the soviets blockaded the city.

4 Likes