Fibro myalgia

You say Afghani might help if I look around for the strain what exactly should I look for is it just Afghani or is there any number or anything with it ? And again thank you for your time reaching out !

1 Like

Can you or anyone explain how I sign up for the Doug Dawson’s giveaway thread?? I still haven’t figured it all out but I’m trying hahah !

5 Likes

Keep posting and commenting on threads. The green dots below your username have a effect on what you eligible for.
Sounds mad but have you tried contacting @DougDawson via a dm and asking his advice??? I’ve a feeling you may get a little more help that way than you expected. :v:

3 Likes

Haha I don’t even know what a dm is ! Sorry I really am trying before asking . I will just keep trying . You know what they say try, try, try, again !

2 Likes

Private message. Click on his user name.

1 Like

Hey @Thetravler. So the issue is you need to be TL2 before you can post or edit in the trading post threads. I see you joined in Feb during my auction and you have only posted in 3 threads since, including the auction. You are going to have to be a bit more active to reach TL2. Check out this thread for the requirements to reach TL2. :v:

5 Likes

Thanks Doug I can appreciate the need for security thanks again for your time ! I guess I will just keep going like Cinderella said at photo mat some day my prints will come ! Have a great night ,talk again soon !

3 Likes

Thanks again Doug I just read the full list of rules and again I appreciate and respect all things written and will gladly follow them !

1 Like

I have compiled a Listing of Strain/Varieties and the Medical Conditions they are known to offer relief from. The following are listed: BLUE DREAM, CANNATONIC (High CBD), HARLEQUIN (High CBD), ROMULAN, SCOOBY SNACKS (pain relief within 5 minutes). In the next few days, I’ll look through my “Stash” and see how many of those I have. I wanna say ALL, but had better hold off until I do a physical check. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yeah really I say afghani, but that could be anything that has more of a body effect. Indicas mainly. I have no particular strain to recommend, I don’t know enough (yet) about fibro to be of real help. Given the amount of CBD medication you already have, that makes it more complex too to know what to advice correctly.

Wish you all the best anyway, cool to have a thread about fibro here, hopefully that would help gather and find good medication.

1 Like

Thanks for the info ! This has been a topic of many conversations .

Thanks again ! If you look at the post above yours Misterbee does just that, he names five different strains . I was just going to ask if this was a mixed bag of sativa and indica or just indica . I only smoke indica as far as I know anyway haha so I don’t really know what saliva would do for me ?

1 Like

Sativas may be less interesting for pain relief (they are less on the body side of the high), but it can be good for mood and to fight depression, which as I understood can be one of the symptoms of fibro. A sativa/indica hybrid with good CBD could be an option. But have no real strain to recommend on that. I bet @SamwellBB may have better advices. :slight_smile:

I’ve found this (which shares a few strain with @misterbee 's list), but you already probably know it

No idea about how accurate this list may be though.

Also found a few scientific studies but they had not much real conclusions other than “Cannabis seems to help”

4 Likes

The biggest problem with fibro myalgia is there is so many symptoms at last count I think there was 14 different ones and really I find alot of even doctors haven’t heard of fibro they still call it chronic pain

1 Like

if we are talking pain relief I have been told that my Killa Koffee (Port Wine Cheese x Koffee f2) is great for that
@avr1 and @Pie can tell you more
I am seriously thinking of doing an outdoor run to make more f2s of this strain next summer

11 Likes

Yeah that’s what I understood about it, and why that’s so hard. Indeed it’s not really well known from average doctors sadly.

That is a nice frosty bud there @SamwellBB !

2 Likes

Wow ! Very nice !

3 Likes

THAT will be your reaction to EVERY ONE OF @SamwellBB’s WORK!! I tell ya, “if you don’t know, you’d better ask somebody”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

sorry to hear about your situation man. I know Chemdog D and GMO which is a chem d hybrid are said to help ease pain and with my personal experience I can say that is true. I deal with some arthritis pain and have noticed things with Cbg seem to help, ideally a strain with some cbd thc and cbg works best for me. cbd crew offered a strain called cbd indica mix which had very high levels of all 3 you should be able to find seeds in some Canadian seedbanks. I would also try some Sativa’s as well a lot are known to have decent cbd levels. Everyone’s chemistry is different ex. some people get wired off Adderall while it chills others out I think the same can be said about pot, honestly a lot of Sativa’s really relax me not enough to put me to sleep but melt the body pain and just chill me out.

2 Likes

This is the only one I have right now. And just show you I take advice when given you can see the other bad guy is gone !

3 Likes