Fibro myalgia

My friend I have dug and found many shocking photos of that grow but no movie I will keep looking ! Just the pictures speak wow !!!hahah!

1 Like

Well that’s Angel Numbers 1111 you can see @DannyTerpintine if you think this plant is as beautiful as I do . Well she’s in the jar ! Couple of days and the wait will be over . Here’s a close up of a couple nugs

3 Likes

@Maddawg posted it for me. It’s right at the beginning when I first joined.

You drive me nuts have you met my wife or something ! Maybe a kid or two !

Hey buddy I think they took it down ask you buddy if he kept a copy ! Maybe ! There’s lots of pictures but no video !

The video was posted there My 2020 plants but it seems the hosting website theweedtube.com went down sadly :confused:

1 Like

Thanks for that information.

1 Like

Yea I tried about 20 times thinking it was just me ! I guess there’s no copies ! Well I guess you 'll have to make another one or have a contest ! The winner get a dollar from everyone in !

1 Like

Back in the field tilling today hopefully getter done ! Wish me luck !

1 Like

Wish I could have went for a ride.

He it is my field of dreams coming this summer !

I fucked up my math ! Instead of a thousand ft I did 10,000 don’t do drugs and math ! It’s dangerous ! Sure glad someone that could count before dark got here hahahah !

5 Likes

Looks awesome. What do you have for a water source?

A big ass hose ! I hope I hit the sprinkler system with the tiller ! No only fucking around ! I just hope to have big medicine and a beautiful back yard to lay and look up at the star with that fresh cent of big buds !

1 Like

Don’t worry you can come help me plant seeds ! After seeing your pictures I convinced that you know what end of the beans goes in !

You will be able to smell them from 5 miles away, LOL

1 Like

Did I ever tell you I love what i can smell 6 miles away ! But in this case 5 will have to due !!! Hahahah NP brother !!! This deal and moving all my shit is killing me . I still gotta fence it all in ! Does anybody gotta wheel barrel full of money I can borrow ! I’m just glad I’m the thinking type I have been collect skids , mostly apple wood nice and hard I don’t know how long paint will hold to it get me a white picket fence ! That s actually the last line before the shooting starts for you guys down south !Hahahah all in fun I dig holes they can’t see in the dark ooops ! Sorry about the ankle .

1 Like

Ooohh Hey I have to thank all the guys that are holding this auction for such a good cause ! To know you have a whole community behind you must be a great feeling . To the family I really hope this helps a little to keep the wolf’s from the door I really hope the best and you get back up fighting cheers ! AND FINNALY !!! To Coastal Mary ! Got your package today !

4 Likes

Here’s you update picture @blowdout2269 !
Scarlet purple autos growing fast and beautiful again thanks for lending me such great genetics to grow. Its always a pleasure to grow great genetics17134724748793287805170278294013|230x500

eg)found a better tape !

5 Likes

Good morning !OGers waking up to Coral kush after curing in the jar for over a month O Yea!

3 Likes

Goodmornig OGers of all walks of life some angel numbers 1111 beautiful morning smoke !

2 Likes