Fictional Downer Alert (Fair Warning)

God forbid if you’re a sports fan.

2 Likes

Downer alert: breadwinner, incoming😅

For real though, if anybody has issues with alcohol, overgrow.com is a great place to start gathering inspiration, and there’s other more specific places to get help other than aa,

My main point is keep looking for shit that makes you happy. You aren’t alone.

2 Likes

Sports
Camping
Pub after work
Networking
Family dinner
Christmas
Weddings
Funerals
Saturday night with the boys.

Everywhere.

I have other issues which lend me towards alcohol. I went to a support group for it a long time ago and afterwards they all went to the bar. I couldn’t believe it. But of course I went too.

5 Likes

Exactly what me and the wife had to do. Left the jam scene and everyone in it. We still go to shows, but don’t associate with anyone that we used to. We’re loners now, but it was well worth it. Heroine/cocaine are hellish drugs

7 Likes

With alcohol you can hide out for awhile but eventually you have to rejoin society, so they say.

But agreed, loners, circle much smaller. I find that it suits me.

3 Likes

Yea completely fictional…unless you are Black, Asian or Hispanic…:thinking:

Everyone else drink as much as possible!!!

It’s called kidney health…alcohol cleans the kidneys it is as simple as that… … … …:eyes::wolf::eyes:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I don’t know what you’re talking about but if you’re talking shit kindly keep it moving.

4 Likes

Definitely not talking shit…I find it atrocious that the belief that alcohol is bad still prevails.

Yes SOME people shouldn’t drink, but for the majority of people…they should definitely drink. You gotta be careful about giving medical advice on the internet…

Ok. Disagree. But you are entitled to a position.

11 Likes

@Foreigner

3 Likes

Thank you. I actually really enjoyed that and my hip hop education ended around 2005.

1 Like

It’s like me asking why they sell bread at the Grocery when I can’t eat it…I can only eat meat and dairy…and :eye: need alcohol…it’s my bread so to speak.

What I don’t need is all the crap they put in liquor…

Like with the starbursts and vodka…you mix in the starbursts because it chelates the “additives” in vodka so you can filter them out.

Simple Ethanol and Hops is what is healthy.

Personally I don’t think it’s at all a good idea to tell other people what they definitely should be doing.

8 Likes

Yeah sounds like medical advice right? :wink:

1 Like

Maybe a little carbonation for appeal :grin::grin::beers:!!!

I love you all

I said some words, 🤷

5 Likes

“High Maintenance “= high standards. One who does not settle for what is commonly acceptable. One who wants better than the norm and will not accept less than the best. Someone who views you as High Maintenance need not apply, as all they have to offer is “gud enuf “ , which is not what I want.

3 Likes

Thanks man. I have very high expectations of everyone, including myself, and while not always possible to meet these standards I strive to do so.

(He was just teasing anyway)

4 Likes

It was a joke in reference to another thread. I for one appreciate high standards. Glad @Foreigner saw the humor even if it wasn’t funny.

3 Likes

(It was funny)

4 Likes