Firehead’s Autoflower projects

Yeah it was, he sent me some as well.

3 Likes

Bury them in some dirt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve got a terrible fungus gnat problem right now. They came in a bag of soil from the hardware store :roll_eyes:

Bad enough, that I think the larvae are attacking roots of some of my mother plants. So I’ve got a box of nematodes on the way.

I’ve also had terrible luck germinating seeds lately. Today I dig up a couple seeds that sprouted roots in the paper towel, but then never broke the surface of the soil (which seems weird but it keeps happening)

I found tiny little grey worms all around and inside the seeds. The fuckers ate them!!

:exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Yeah fungus gnat maggots attacking the roots will kill off seedlings. Your nematodes should stop it relatively quickly.

Try watering from the bottom of the pots so the top inch or 2 of soil stays dry that way they can’t lay more eggs in the soil.

6 Likes

Way to teach them! Diatomaceous earth is organic and really kills gnats (and any thing else that size) really well. Its just microscopic shells of ocean plankton . It stabs the gnats to death like they got shoved in a pile of broken glass. Plants don’t get hurt since they push through the soil so slowly. I have put an inch of it on the tops of my coco to keep them out during the summer. The females don’t want to land in it and the larvae die trying to get out so they go away pretty quick with no where to breed. I don’t know if if mixes with nematodes so I would try neatoads first.

8 Likes

If ur having fungus gnat issues your overwatering, the gnats feed on the fungus that grows from waterlogged soil, back off on your watering and put a fan across the top of your soil and they will disappear

2 Likes

10 packs of the Mango Smile x LRUV seeds packaged up and ready to go.

@ReikoX gets an automatic reserved first dib on these, if he wants them (since he created LRxUV)

So, next 9 folks who post here will get these.

14 Likes

Sounds awesome! I’m in!

Edit… I’ll be starting my next grow after I harvest Halloween when soil frees up for me

3 Likes

I’ll put my name up.

3 Likes

Oh I get to dibs!

4 Likes

I’m up to my ears in auto beans at the moment so I’m not calling dibs but cheers to you for doing this! Your seeds look good!

1 Like

I’ll give it a try as long as you’re not looking for someone to grow them immediately, might take me a while… I like the fruity smells though, sounds interesting!

2 Likes

I vote @JohnnyPotseed, he’s been a madman in his circus with autos and think he’s getting some new things going! I bet these are calling his name!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind grabbing a pack cuz

1 Like

No stipulations on when these get grown. Do with them whatever you want :+1:

3 Likes

lol well, they’d get ran pretty soon here, If I get a pack I’ll tag you for the circus show lol

4 Likes

Alright @ReikoX @Cormoran @JohnnyPotseed @Mr.Sparkle @AzSeaindooin420 send me a pm with an address and I’ll send these out later this week.

Still 5 more open slots…

4 Likes

many thnx cuz! DM incoming lol

3 Likes

I’m new here but would love to have dibs to mix in some new autos this winter. I do have a couple seeds left from a super lemon haze CBD pack from Sweet Seeds if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Also have some sweet nurse CBD auto seeds from Sweet Seeds. both were purchased from North Atlantic Seed Co.

1 Like