Firehead’s Autoflower projects

Just starting a new thread here, to keep track of some autoflower breeding projects I’ve got planned, or already on the works

1. Mango Smile x LRUV: Trying to get the size, branching, and yield of Mano smile, with the intense sweet berry of the LRUV

2. Spotted Lime x Dancehall CBD: Aiming for a decent size plant that produces a high CBD, but with a decen amount of THC too

3. Forum Stomper x Alien vs Triangle: Looking for a compact classic kush plant

45 Likes

I love new threads yayyyy.

1 Like

looks great

2 Likes

It’s nice to see the LRUV is still being used in people’s projects. :+1:

4 Likes

LRUV doesn’t yield a lot, but it’s smell is amazing, and it’s a really nice high.
I want to keep the smell, but boost the plant size and yield

5 Likes

Well I have to watch this. :grin:

5 Likes

Hope it works! i’ll enjoy the watch!

1 Like

Yeah I got the honour of growing some from the first batch @ReikoX created. That smell :heart_eyes: I found it smelled a lot like the pineapple c99 pheno but stronger.
Out of 9 seeds I ended up with 3 females.
c4b7542a75fc1aa23eb1df215de9bdb0b2786785_2_375x500 6f2eec9f27411bdf8d629a9be4357b3352965dde_2_375x500 3fdc1909f2fdc88bfcb6d9961036ce6774daee6b_2_375x500

25 Likes

very interesting! watching!

1 Like

What is the LRUV, my brain isn’t connecting the dots

4 Likes

Lowryder X ultraviolet created by the OG legend @ReikoX :+1:

11 Likes

Guess that one came out before I found og , has anyone made f2 lruv

2 Likes

Ive no idea. I only recently came back to OG after taking over a year time out. Iirc they were originally bred back in 2018. The male pollen was used in a shit load of crosses back in the day as the smell she gave off was unreal. If it hasn’t been f2d I’m sure someone on OG will have a cross they made still available. @Shadey crossed it with a tangerine dream auto I also got to grow out. That thing was a total beast.

5 Likes

That was not me buddy, I can’t even think who did it.

2 Likes

I got my LRUV f2 beans from @_randomguyinthewoods a few years back. Not sure if he still has any left…

I’ve only got 4-5 beans left. My last run I didnt get any decent females to make new seeds. I only got the one male I used for the mango smile pollination…

Someone out there must still have a bunch… hopefully

7 Likes

If anyone makes some F2s, hit me up. I wouldn’t mind digging through some of those.

8 Likes

Is that Dancehall CBD a type 3 plant or intermediate THC:CBD? It’s an auto?

2 Likes

:thinking: I’m gonna have to have a look through my thread to see who it was.
Ahhhh I think it was @cogitech :flushed:
Being away from the site for so long doesn’t help. I know it grew huge.
Edit. 100% @cogitech

13 Likes

The dancehall cbd I’ve got is an auto, and it’s supposed to be pure cbd (<1% thc)

But, out of 6 seeds it’s looking like none are germinating.

Anyone got any auto cbd beans?

3 Likes

I gave a bunch of an auto cbd (~23:1) population to @Sebring and I think they are on his site.

5 Likes