First Coco dripping system in 2x2

Please let me know,So I can buy a good nitric acid supply.Do not want to spoil the plants because those citric molecules precipitate calcium or some carbonares in my water
@MidwestMover

1 Like

Try sulfuric acid. Buy it at the auto parts store as battery acid.

1 Like

I’m spoiled. Mountain water here, I never have to ph or even check it.

I add silica, calmag and 2 part water soluble nutrients. I literally have never had rez issues in any way as far as instability in the “ingredients” so to say… only thing else I’ve ever used is rez clear to keep things clean when I’m not cycling the rez fast enough. I can definitely help with water pressure, pump sizes, dripper counts and flow restrictions, etc… but the actual consistency of what’s in your rez I’m not much help there.

4 Likes

Your kind words are appreciated a lot,thank you friend.
@RomulanGenetics

1 Like

You’re running organic hydro then? What are the KNF inputs you’re using, and do things stay clean without having to do a full flush every time?

2 Likes

Sorry, typo there. Not KNF. :v:

2 Likes

Hi!

Biobizz gonna be a problem in a recirculating system, you will get sludgeand organics are hard to pH so really not good for this job

For a system like that you wanna use hydro salt based stuff (not organic)

I wanna help but I’m confused to where u are at now

Did u put the res in the tent and the plants on the lid?
(You really don’t need anything else, just use the top of the tank as a tray, drill holes in it so water goes back to res
Put pots ontop
Run drippers to pot(1 per pot is enough)
Pump water to drippers(figure out your schedule)
Water returns to tank

It’s that simple mate

Also a 2x2 grower here

2 Likes