First Grow Indor Grow Tent Purple Buddha Status & Progress

I’m commiting to my first official grow that I know will actually make it to full maturity and I have always had a knack for growing flowers vegetables and the like to me it seems like the exciting start to something I’m really gonna enjoy me and my lady.

6 Likes

nice I will ride along:)

so on with the show my friend

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

1 Like

Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Sounds great. I am in.

1 Like

Sorry for the wait but they are officialy 3 days planted them as soon as they got here learned alot about how im gonna work this tent space but thats good cause now i have some more coming from the widow family white.black and chronic widow i think so ill be looking to use the extra pots to grow atleast two of them these are my purple Buddhabe ready with the leftover. Pots to add atlwa

Overgrow.com

First Grow Indoor Grow Tent Purple Buddha Status & Progress

Indoor GrowingOrganics

soil

First Grow Indoor Grow Tent Purple Buddha Status & Progress

Indoor GrowingOrganics

soil

/

Rebelredbud23

13d

I’m committing to my first official grow that I know will actually make it to full maturity and I have always had a knack for growing flowers vegetables and the like to me it seems like the exciting start to something I’m really gonna enjoy me and my lady.

liked this

• created

13d

• [

last reply

](First Grow Indor Grow Tent Purple Buddha Status & Progress)

12d

replies

dequiloplant abuser

13d

nice, I will ride along:)

so on with the show my friend

all the best and be safe

Tequila

Solowolf

13d

Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

Old-RonRespected

12d

Sounds great. I am in.

12 DAYS LATER

Rebelredbud23

2m

Sorry for the wait but they are officially 3 days planted them as soon as they got here learned a lot about how im gonna work this tent space but that’s the good cause now i have some more coming from the widow family white. black and chronic widow i think so ill be looking to use the extra pots to grow at least 1

Well bad news all were males, however i finally have my tent built up right better lighting to support growth easier set the vent fan and ionizer up for good so its not just a jumbled mess but more a finely tuned Staging area and according to my ILGM package tracking Monday my widows package arrives and i am so gnawing at the bit to get er done, and instead of deleting this post ill use it as an extension and possibly if i can get the formatting done before it all catches back up a link directly to my own customized format word doc grow journal so only time will tell good thing the cheap seeds were duds but if i get my ILGM order (139.00) I’m really gonna be p.o.ed those last ones only cost me 20.00 so anyways keep in touch and lets see where this goes.