With a little help from my friends

And so it begins

Two purple haze, one durban poison, one candyland all fem - 10 days old

But first I have to deal with this…

More beans are on the way too :smiley:

As I’ve indicated in other posts, I suck at this so feel free to help a sister out

23 Likes

They’re green and alive so you don’t suck…looking good sister

6 Likes

Off to a great start! :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Why to go. Off to the :racehorse: :racehorse: 's
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Those plants look really healthy, is that a spider farmer setup? Which light if so?

1 Like

Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-2000 LED Grow Light Dimmable Full Spectrum Use Samsung Diodes MeanWell Driver 24" x 47" x 71" 1680D Growing Tent 4 Inch Ventilation System Setup Package

8 Likes

Your young ladies look like they are off to a great start! :smiley:

4 Likes

Looking good there, grow on!!

4 Likes

It’s good to see back on OG again man. :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

3 Likes

@FreeAtLast

Those plants look fine-

You are also running some fine genetics…

Are they photos or automatics?

2 Likes

photo…I ordered some autoflower beans (black strap from DC seeds), should be here soon. Never grew them before, when I was last in the game they were just playing around with em, most folks didn’t want to run them…breeders seem to have gone wild so I’m gonna give em a go.

3 Likes

I remember when low Ryder hit the scene-

I’m just getting back into the hobby myself…

There’s a lot of variation in modern auto flower genetics.

Some take longer and get big, others are fast, and end up a bud on a stick.

3 Likes

Chuckin a sickie and setting up the tent today.

Wish me luck, I’m not mechanically inclined, have a hard time following directions, smoke a lot of weed and it looks like there’s an awful lot of smaller boxes and stuff in that kit.

1 Like

Its really not that hard. I’m sure you will be fine. :smiley:

1 Like

I learn better by watching others do things. I’ve been looking at other peoples tent set ups to get a feel for what I’m in for.

2 Likes

Same here. I have trouble with words I need to see and do.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Well, I got the tent up, wrestling it over the frame was comparable to folding fitted sheets. No wonder the instructions say “do not violently pull on tent”

2 Likes

Did some transplanting yesterday, not really sure yet who is gonna live indoors or go outside. I’m still prepping my outdoor garden (flowers, veggies, etc…) so the decision is not urgent.

Four additional babies broke ground yesterday (2 green crack, 2 zkittlez) and I’ve got 5 more germinating.

3 Likes

You don’t realize how much they grow until you compare to my last post! Had an issue with under watering and needed to raise my lights, but everyone is still alive despite my best efforts to kill em off :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking happy glad you got the tent figured kinda confusing when all the shits getting unpacked out of the box especially if you just smoked a spiff .

1 Like