First indoor seed run Spirit Train

Great work on this run.
I am terribly sad to hear about your fur buddy.
…Hang in there.
I would be signing up in your wiki, but presently on a self imposed embargo.
Keep up your good works, and best of fortunes on your next one!

3 Likes

Sweet! Been waiting on this one!
I love your basement btw. :slightly_smiling_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

In at 8, thanks @SEMOActivist :pray: much appreciated!

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this brother, good luck on your grows …

3 Likes

Great job :clap:. I seem to be trying to keep up with to many threads. Lost this one for a minute

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @SEMOActivist!
In at #12 tl3

3 Likes

Nice sac of beans! :exploding_head: I’m in at TL2 #11! thanks @SEMOActivist

3 Likes

Still plenty of Room for TL2s!

9 Likes

Nice choice on the strain @SEMOActivist! I saw a couple of nice crosses by Annunaki with this one and would be nice to have these beans on hand.
Congrats on a successful grow.

2 Likes

Congrats, Man. Thanks @SEMOActivist really appreciate the work. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

What a ripper! Great work brother :clap: phenomenal looking too :ok_hand: I’ve jumped on the train too, thanks very much brother :+1: sensational effort :v:

2 Likes

Hey @SEMOActivist I just got a bunch of vials, here’s my experience…

Most seeds can fit 15-20 into a .5ml centrifuge tube. Only one strain so far, Blueberry auto which had GIANT seeds, would not fit 15 in a .5ml. I usually use the 2 ml tubes to hold my “head stash” 50 packs. YMMV

:robot:

Edit to add: Also the 15mL and 50mL tubes are great for storing bulk seed! I purchased some that have extra plastic at the bottom so that they stand up on their own (but they still come to a point at the bottom on the inside). They were worth paying the tiny bit extra to get the self standing style IMO.

5 Likes

Yeah the 2ml ones are a bit much. Im doing around 30-50 seeds/vial.

7 Likes

All aboard the Spirit train!!! Toot toot!!!

4 Likes

Sorry folks I got tired of picking through the seeds. So I filled the 2ml tubes to the top. You will have to pick out the small ones and the empty ones. I did removed the light green ones. But with these tired old eyes I know I missed some empty seed shells.

I emptied three containers and they all had over 50 seeds each. Over 7,500 seeds in this box of 150 vials.

49 Likes

Jiminy crickets that’s a lot of work :sweat_smile:

I know it ain’t much, but you have a heartfelt
THANK YOU from me. :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s awesome bud. Folks love to complain about trim jail till it comes time to shuck and sort seeds, than they decide trimming ain’t so bad, lol. Great job.

9 Likes

Great job, bud! That’s a helluvah lot of work! :man_dancing: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thanks @SEMOActivist for another amazing seed run!! Awesome!!
:pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Super stoked about these! Thanks a ton @SEMOActivist!

With these changes to how co-ops work, we may need another subcategory for non co-op runs that’s just called “Seed Run”

1 Like