First profi Coco grow 60x60 tent 250w HPS

Looking at that leaf the first thing i suspect is low calcium. Good luck and happy growing. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Seconded, and Ca deficiency makes perfect sense with RO and coco.

Everything else looks quite happy, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is actually quite common to find combination of source water and fertilizer that after diluted just fits into the 5.5-6.5 pH range.

At least where I’m from it is needed to draw pH down and few of nutrient brands I’ve found are doing exactly that.

Have you got that on all leaves/young/old?

2 Likes

Only the old big ones. I gave them extra RO water with 12g Calcium/10l :slight_smile: I Hope it wont show up again :slight_smile: thanks for the advice!

3 Likes

what is “profi” ?? grow ? not sure this word! thanks

1 Like

Hi. It is meant like “professional” grow. Since I always tried to grow but is was amateur more or less. But this time i check everything and I dont save any money. I try to have the best results. I have good strains, great coco substrate. I try to have the most sterile enviroment as possible. I check humidity and temperature everyday. I have good filtration and ventilation and airflow around the buds. I use only RO water (except the start) I strictly measure pH and Ec for every water I give to the plants. I use only GHS powder feeding nutrients. I was changing lights during the grow and flower stage (started with 100W CFL then 200CFL and then 250HPS for bloom) so the plants dont experience any stress from too much light :).

So everything seems quiet proffesional in my opinion and I am really hapy about that :slight_smile:

The only small problem is, that I have 6 strains and each one is different in requiered nutrients and in construction of the plants. All the strains have good height (40cm from light) but the Warlocks are 25cm taller then the rest :frowning: But they seem ok :slight_smile: Nutrients are good except the Chronical strain which has small Calcium deficiency.

3 Likes

Hi guys. Some photos from the Last day from week five flowering :muscle: All of them are Fine except some low Calcium deficiency. And some tops seems to Have too much nutrients so I watered them today with Ec “only” 1400 with pH 5.7.

The water that came out from the plants had Ec 1820 and pH 6.6. Is it ok? I am not sure if this is conect with pH so “big”.

The temperature is 22-24 at night and 30-32 at day.
Humidity is between 40 and 60%. It is a very good indicator when to water them :joy: I water them when the humidity is at 40% and it rises to 55-60%. Then it drops to 40% during two days.

Sorry for the bad photos :frowning:

7 Likes

Your photos are quite nice. Temps are quite high and some plants to close, so you can’t get the absolute best out of them. Scrog will help. Rise the EC level ig possible and flush well.

1 Like

Hi guys. Sorry I didnt add any update. I was on holiday and Lazy :smiley: But the plants are finished! The flower period took exactly 8 weeks. (some of them were ready after 7 weeks!) All of them finished nicely but not so great as I would expect. Thats because There were 6 strains and not enaugh space.

I cut them on this wednsday. I cleaned up my tent and hanged the plants in it. I removed the fans and left only output fan :slight_smile: The temperature in tent is 19-20C and humidity is constatnt about 55-60%. So great! :slight_smile:

I will write another post after it is all dry and tell you how much is it. I Hope in 150g. That would be great for First try :slight_smile:

Next week I Start whole new round :slight_smile: I Have a new tent of my own! BudBox PRO 75x75x160. New Light and new strain. I Have 10 seeds of DINAFED CBD auroflowering. And I bought Coco substrate with corc in it…Who knows…

If any question, Just ask :slight_smile:

Some photos of warlock :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That looks amazing! You’re a natural, keep it up and teach me your ways :laughing:

3 Likes

Some half dry photos :slight_smile:

Warlock

California strain (dont know exactly)

Chronical

And all of them

7 Likes

Amazing buds! I’m jealous in a good way!

2 Likes

Ok guys. Finale is here. My goal was 150g for the First try. The buds were drying for 6 days and I Just put them in the Glass jars.

The final amount: 140g! :muscle:
Warlock 60
Nebula 10
Chronical 33
Master Kush 9
California 14,5
Cbd haze 13,5

So I am really happy and hoping to get even more on my next round which starts in two days :slight_smile: stay tuned :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Congratulations! I always like seeing a successful harvest. Good luck on the next one. :grin:

2 Likes

You really need to do do some reading about training methods: Lst, Supercropping, scrog, etc…

Nice harvest anyway! Love the warlock😅