First time bubble bag

What’s frisbee for

I use it to stretch the screen tight so I can scrape the pile off onto the drying screen. I found it much easier than trying to use a spoon with a limp bag.

1 Like

Nowadays I just spin the bag and chunk it out onto the parchment. Takes a few seconds. This is the latest batch freeze drying in the freezer.

4 Likes

When I was making it as I pulled the bags up there was a suction that helped had a pretty good system going. What are the best grades I was under the impression that 25 was the best, I bought the washer and bags and I have some ag from lamb that is ready to get made into hash also,allot more frank,nl,mystery any help,muchly appreciated

Everyone will have diff opinions on bags. We will all agree 220 is a junk work bag . I keep 90 and 73 only and sometimes keep 160 for having junk hash for joints . I do not run a 25 bag it produces garbage on my favorite strains . It is also strain dependent. My personal strains produce good in 73 90 and once in a blue moon 45 . Since I have plenty of bud I pretty much use three bags 160 to catch garbage , then just the 90 and 73 . Just my opinion

4 Likes

I run 220 160 90 45 and 25
I give the 160 and 25 to my aunt, she makes edibles for her husband as the pharmaceuticals they give him for seizures fucks him up. It has worked much better for him, only 1 seizure in the last 4 months compared to 9 or 10 a week.

3 Likes

lol here’s my take…
You do the first run using all the bags. Then you pick through it under the microscope and see what your best grade is according to the number of full trichome caps VS plant fibers. After that, reduce down to the best producing bag with the best hash and just keep going. I only ever keep 90μm. So I run 220, 90 and 25.

1 Like

Quick question sir. If you only keep the 90 y the 25?

3 Likes

I give it to my friends, but also, one day I’ll make tincture out of it.

4 Likes

I’ll be making my first batch of bubble hash next Friday. Just got the bags today. Any tips?

2 Likes

use fresh green buds, and make a live extract :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Install a hook or something to hang the bags from. Some of those fine mesh sizes take 30+min to drain. Save your back and arms.

2 Likes

I use the wrist crack tech to drain the bags in about 10 seconds.

2 Likes

Even the last few fine bags. Shit the bags I have used in the past drain very very slow

1 Like

You lift the bag and then drop it a tiny distance and suddenly crack your wrist and stop the bags momentum. The water keeps going and just rips out of the bag. Including the 25 micron one. It takes a bit of practice! You know you have got it right when the water is just ripping out of the bag.

7 Likes

Thanks I’ll have to give it a try next time.

1 Like

Is this instead of your centrifugal force ie spinning wildly lol

2 Likes

You do the wrist crack to drain the water and then you accelerate it by spinning. They are both acceleration techniques!

3 Likes

Check and check!

1 Like

I remember the crack and twist like it was yesterday! Man, maybe I should get back into bubble’n. Though, i wonder where i put my bags?
:thinking:

2 Likes