Flat Earth nonsense

All hail the mighty belly button! :laughing:

4 Likes

But what about the hollow earthers?

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! You might need another thread for all that. :grin:
In case you want to find the lost tribes of Israel.
https://www.ourhollowearth.com/

1 Like

3 Likes

I wonder what Magellan would say to the Flat Earthers?

4 Likes

That is amazing. Need to burn one and try and read it in the dark under a blanket. That’s some stephen jessy Bernstein shit there.

2 Likes

“See perfectly flat”

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

2 Likes

I’m still pretty sure that the flat earth thing is a giant troll. They’ve gotta be faking it. I can’t handle the idea of people being that dim. Come on guys, jokes over, very funny heh, heh.
Please don’t be serious! My faith in humanity us at stake here lol.

5 Likes

@Morgwar

It is very hard to imagine, but some people are really that dim.

Others are probably making money pedaling lies, to the dimwits.

Another classic human thing to do.

2 Likes

If this is all a simulation, their programs were poorly written. Some one please change the channel. lol

4 Likes

i recently heard a theory the letter O is the mark of the beast and that’s why they push the ball earth idea, because a ball is an O which is the mark of the beast. like the movie the RING. a ring is an O, the well is an O. a wedding ring is an O. O is the 15th letter and Satan is the 15th tarot card. ford F150 = 666 because F is 6th letter, 1+5 = 6, and O is the 15th letter (1+5=6). it went on for a long time like that lol

3 Likes

Good lord, when will finally outgrow the these genes?

2 Likes

These conspiracy theorists are gonna get thrown for a loop. We’re due for a Carrington event that will likely set us back technologically a good 150 years.
They hold hearings on it in congress but the cost of hardening the grid would bankrupt any nation.
Not fake news, popular science, scientific American, time magazine, all write a couple articles about it yearly. I think we’d bounce back though a bit leaner and meaner lol

3 Likes

there was one of the same magnitude in 2012 that missed earth in orbit. they’d probably blame secret technology.

2 Likes

Clearly not enough room for both.

Hehehehe

1 Like

https://www.livescience.com/61006-flat-earther-homemade-steam-rocket-launch.html

AAAARRRGH!

I hope his family has already made funeral arrangements.

5 Likes

Darwinism in action. If anyone steps in to prevent this man from killing himself with a homemade rocket, it’s just evidence of the deeper conspiracy to prevent people from knowing the truth about our flat world :expressionless:

6 Likes

A+ for curiosity and effort, but F for research and follow through. A steam rocket? What century is this guy in? He could climb a mountain and get higher.

7 Likes

I can imagine the guy feeding charcoal to the engine to feed the fire… HAHAHAHA

No one is gonna tell us the truth, we do have to find out for ourselves…

3 Likes

That is true but this particular truth has been proven over and over since the Egyptians have been chiselling on walls.

2 Likes