Flat Earth nonsense

I applaud the guy for his efforts. Is all.

EDIT, it’s a glorious death if you ask me. The eternal search for the truth may take us to many places on this earth, but this guy is going all the way up to the sky. I admire that.

Or maybe i also MAD!

3 Likes

Or you are just Mad for the truth. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

What goes up, must come down, right?

2 Likes

I’ve seen one on YT proving that earth is flat by taking a long distance flight with a bubble level and showing that the bubble stays in the middle no matter above which part of earth he is, lmao

4 Likes

Who would question that logic?

Just call the nice men with the white suits.

2 Likes

It’s just scary to think about after a breakdown of modern society and free information ( post-apocalyptic and such ) how easy it would be to refer to Dark Age thinking. Miss -information, superstitions, religious fanaticism, and witch hunting.

4 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/24/a-flat-earthers-plan-to-launch-himself-in-a-homemade-rocket-just-hit-a-speed-bump/

HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

He just wants attention i bet. :laughing:

I

The Funeral Director is very excited about the publicity.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgEI6ZRkPao

the guys entire facebook page has no single post about flat earth, flat earth theory, etc but lots of posts begging for money and complaining about how much debt he is in. the guy is a scam artist 100%. how does going up 1,800 feet prove anything about flat earth anyways? the whole thing is a joke people should stop giving him attention (and money)

2 Likes

LOL !!

I love it.

What a slob!

Gene pools getting shallow. Watching the news is soooooo depressing ! People are totally losing their minds.
Between the flat earthers and the baby microwavers, I’m ready to move to alaska and go feral.
Seriously its not me, the worlds gone bananas!

8 Likes

this is the new updated flat earth theory, it’s actually an ice ball

4 Likes

There fans of the flat earth theory all around the world see what i did there

4 Likes

I have seen parts of the earth that were flat. South Dakota or Illinois comes to mind.

2 Likes

yes, i can see over saskatchewan to alberta from where i am too :smiley:

2 Likes

the ISS is a huge fraud, they made a mistake with their CGI masking and didn’t remove the guys harness in this live feed :joy:

this guy breaks it down how they use AI and VR to fake everything in the ISS videos and streams
1 Like

That’s cool, but just so you know. You can get the coordinates of the space station, then go outside with a telescope and look at it.

http://www.isstracker.com/

4 Likes

ya i used to have this app for my phone that tracked all the constellations and the ISS with your camera screen. it showed the path of the moon and sun and stuff. it was a cool app. i think it was called star tracker

2 Likes

200 proofs earth is not a spinning ball is a book written by eric dubay, this video narrates it in entirety