Floyds tent village

Took this C99 pollen out of the freezer. Going to hit a couple buds of Orange goji with it later today. Hopefully its still viable.

23 Likes

Wow that sounds nice :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

how can i go about acquiring one of those OG stickers.

Love the idea of using c99, its one of my favorites but then again i got it from you

3 Likes

This is my first time growing Orange goji, but from what I read it’s a winner. So might be something nice to be found in the cross if it works out.

4 Likes

Ill happily test that for ya lol

1 Like

Overgrow :dark_sunglasses: stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise
here you go

4 Likes

Hey @Hydro921 I put a little of your Bazooka boss pollen on a GG4 bud last night. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Nice!!!
You know I’m lurking lol

5 Likes

Ive never had a male flower that fast. Crazy
Maybe it will pass that fast flowering on to its offspring. :grinning:

5 Likes

That’s coming from its momma.
Boss hog.
The seeds you make should be fast photo

1 Like

Well as long as he is dropping pollen there is a chance the clones I’m leaving with it might produce a few seeds too. I’ll make sure to send a few seeds your way from anything he pollinates.

4 Likes

Looking great!!! That’s a lot to keep track of with all them plants, keeping up, pollenating, that’s impressive! How’s the humidity in the ICC jungle??? Is it getting hard to manage???

2 Likes

RH is in the 60s when the lights are off. I do what I can and don’t worry about it much.

11 Likes

ICC at 51 days 12/12

Orange goji at 30 days 12/12

31 Likes

That ICC is amazing bro!

4 Likes

Spilled the sugar, looks dank as f props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :100: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Looks like the ICC is going to take quite a while longer. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I have an Ice Cream Cake going right now. 65 days in 12/12. Still throwing white hair. No amber trikes yet. But the fan leaves are all turning purple. I think another week. Maybe two. 10-11 weeks.

5 Likes

Yep, Im following yours. I think mine are going to go something like that too. Buds are on the smaller side, but are starting to get solid.
You can see some purple tinges in mine too.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes