Floyds tent village

Well done. Looks good enough to smoke lol

5 Likes

That’s always a good indicator it stinks.

7 Likes

@Floyd

WELL DONE!!!

11 Likes

The plant in the first pic was especially stinky. Really got her attention.

7 Likes

I really gotta stop using my phone to scroll through OG, feels like I just broke both my thumbs going up and down looking at those pics :+1::joy:

10 Likes

Gorgeous grow!!

5 Likes

Wow, can ski down those buds,so frosty. Amazing job

3 Likes

A couple GG4 getting the chop today.

This branch got hit with Bazooka bubble pollen. Should be a few more seeds in there.

Not as frosty as usual. :thinking:

34 Likes

Looks dam good from here. Happy New Year

5 Likes

I think its time to end this thread. I will probably start a new one for 2023 sometime soon.
:sunglasses:.

13 Likes

Enjoyed the show! Good luck In this year’s coming endeavors pal

2 Likes

Lead on Brother, I’ll follow you wherever you lead.
-Grouchy

3 Likes

@floyd

Everything looks astounding!!! :tada::tada: Major kudos! Lol, I think Doug Dawson might need to give up his overgrower of the year badge :wink:!

I think I got the shiskaberry/mowie wowie cherry bomb…they are doing well. Very unique smell…crushed leaves have a very strong musk odor…all I can say about that is DONT EAT THEM :wink::cold_face:. The tops have a very beautiful smell though…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

wow 90 days that plant looks amazing though. i hope my ICC look as good just hopefully there done 20 days earlier hhahah. looking forward to the new adventures

2 Likes

Hi Floyd,

I keep forgetting to let you know that your Orange Grove x GG4 is developing a very distinct citrus flavor as it cures!

So, the Orange Grove adds a little extra sizzle and blends well with that resounding GG4 chemistry.

Looking forward to growing this one again,
-Grouchy

21 Likes

It’s really looking great man! That ICC is amazing!

3 Likes

Love the ICC…your grow journal has been really inspiring @Floyd, thanks for taking the time to document and post your grow. Can’t wait for the 2023 version

5 Likes

That looks great… looking forward to growing out my own gg4 x orange Grove…that’s the f1 right? If you got any F2s from it, definitely grow those outside this coming summer…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Wow!! Beauty, beauty!! Frost all over!!!
@Floyd You kick behinds!!! Damn!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:hugs:

5 Likes

Might have to get a gg4 x Orange grove going outside myself this summer

6 Likes