Anytime, going to be quite a drive. PM when your close to the border. :smiley:

6 Likes

At least cousin OTUG is in the same country. :smiley:

7 Likes

24 hour 28 minutes drive time :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

:man_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

So I ended up keeping the 3 Washing Machine x Mac stomper and 1 GG4 x C99 after taking cuts. I put them in another room under a 150 w blurple. They are in 1 gallon pots filled with soil. They have done surprisingly well, considering. Ive now got them jammed in the back of one of the flower tents behind the Gelato. Heres a pic of one of the WM x MS

The WM x MS have a real grape candy kind of smell Im liking a lot

29 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous bud!
This one looks like a frosty delight.
Shines on like a crazy diamond… :grin:

5 Likes

Wow @Floyd .
Just WOW.
:open_mouth:

4 Likes

Beautiful!! Congrats!! :hugs:

3 Likes

I would tell you what I think of that bud if I could bro. The problem is, I can’t see it because of all those trichomes.
Sorry.
:wink:

6 Likes

@Floyd cant make everyone happy. But I’m like @Oldtimerunderground your kin!!! OTDG yea

5 Likes

GG4 x C99 also in 1 gallon of soil. 1 plant 2 colas

Some of you OG members have seeds for this one

30 Likes

Those are some really nice buds @Floyd !
Great work!:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks, I actually hit them with some GDP pollen from a mutual friend a while ago. But I don’t think any of it took. It would be a nice surprise if I got a few seeds.

9 Likes

I got this planned for later this season
I may need to move it up in rotation

4 Likes

Would love to see what you could do with them Paps. Could be some fire in them beans.

4 Likes

Anything c99 is a winner my friend thanks again

6 Likes

I had five C99 seeds. Not one popped. I was so bummed. That is a beautiful beast. Now I am reminded and bummed all over again. :poop::fire:
lol
:speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Were they from me?

5 Likes

@MoBilly if you would like a few GG4 x C99 beans I think I can swing it. :smiley:

5 Likes

The only reason I would ever EVER refuse such an offer would be if I had some already. :slight_smile: which I do, in fact.
You sent me some back in November last year.
I have plans. :slight_smile:

5 Likes