7 Likes

Game of marbles?? :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks.
What I was using went up. Again

2 Likes

Like everything else. :confused:

3 Likes

This is why I habitually buy things that will last in bulk.

Bought 4L jugs of my nutes when they go periodically on sale so when I have to buy again at a higher price I’m slightly less annoyed because I got the first batch discounted.

Every October they discount the flower nutes so that’s when I buy them! (their online discount code was OKbloomer and I got a free t-shirt :rofl: )

4 Likes

I have bought bulk bales of coco before. But Im planning on using Promix more than coco. I have a bale of promix in the house. Less trips to the garden store. I also have recycled soil on hand.

5 Likes

We recycle coco but she wants new for a tester shes in.
Spent $27 in December now its $38 for 40 L

4 Likes

I have 4 fabric pots filled with Promix BX i’d love to re-use but had mixed results last year when trying to re-use the same material left in my 30gal from summer of 2020. Looking around I’ve read about a product I think called “recharge” which helps amend the trace elements in used soiless medium but it was a :us: product only and those getting it in :canada: were getting it shipped to them repackaged and labeled as another product so it would make it through customs.

Have you “recharged” your used soil? My current plan is to pull out 1/3 of the bags for the compost heap, and then mix in new promix with both composted sheep manure and worm castings.

5 Likes

Yikes! …:grimacing:

No I haven’t. I just keep it moist and covered in large totes. Its mainly for seedlings and clones. Not for full grows.

4 Likes

I have 8 x 5 gallon Octopots still filled with promix. Im letting it dry out a bit and will save it for the outdoor garden this spring.

3 Likes

Have a look at this:

I’ve got a bag to play with the spring…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Oh this looks like the ticket thanks for sharing the direct link!

What size bag did you get?

2 Likes

I got the 4.15Kg regular pack but when filling the order I found out that they also have a larger package not listed on the web site (I didn’t note the details…). The cool thing about this material is it is prilled so it will last much longer than simply mixed material.

I found out they have a different (unlisted) size package for their KIS mix soil, an 84L sack for $78.00 :+1: >> I want two more of those!

Apologies for Hijacking, Floyd…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

5 for 5 Buddhas Cane from @ShitSeeds up this morning. Yippee!

4 of these will be going into Octopots when ready

18 Likes

5 times the pleasure! I cant wait to see how they do for you, but we all know they’re gonna be outstanding!!! Great work so far @Floyd

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m going to pick the 4 I like the best for the Octos. Ill figure something out for the other one.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Are these fems ?

2 Likes

Yes sir …

1 Like