Floyds tent village

ICC is looking good, I notice that you planted directly in to the octos, no solocup?

1 Like

Nope, were in solos first

Today

22 Likes

A few days in the freezer and the color is already better.

19 Likes

GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL almost ready for chop. Not bad considering how bad they were abused. Passed the stress test for sure.

32 Likes

Looks amazing
Job well done

1 Like

Very nice @Floyd.

1 Like

Looking frosty…very nice

1 Like

Thanks guys. They were mistreated. I made these seeds to see if I could get plants the same or similar to my S1. Pretty close as far as I can tell. Will know more in a while.

3 Likes

Beautiful buds my friend! I’m just hoping mine turn out some chunky grenades like those!
:pray:

1 Like

From what I’ve seen your buds are going to be great!

1 Like

Thanks Floyd. Yours are primo in my book. I’m afraid I’m going to have to bend my girls main stem over. She’s outgrowing all the rest and since I have the lights set for her It’s too far above the rest of my plants. Bending that thing over this late in growth scares the crap out of me. lol
I envision the blasted thing breaking off when I try.
Maybe I should put a bunch of soft items in there for throwing around in a temper tantrum if it does break. lol

2 Likes

I bend them all the time. I find if i bend a bit then let off, then bend a bit further and let off and just repeat till its where I want it. Your less likely to snap it.

2 Likes

I did a little bending this morning just checking it out. That stem is hard! I’ll have to show an abnormal amount of patients when I do the bending.

1 Like

Plants started at the same time. Soil vs Octopot. No contest.

5 Orange goji and 5 Sour bubble are all similar in size in soil. ICC in the Octos.
ICC were a little pale. Upped the feed a bit and added a little cal - mag yesterday

25 Likes

Wow that is crazy…I love it.

3 Likes

Color has improved already.

Growing fast.

22 Likes

Looking very nice, growing so fast

2 Likes

Octopots are showing their worth. Great job Floyd.

3 Likes

Love the Octos. I have 8 of them. Im always sexing plants so I haven’t used them all at once yet. But Im hoping it won’t be too far down the road that I do.

3 Likes