Floyds tents

I’m loving that trichome fade on the fans. Stellar Work Man!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Tent #1,

GG4

GDP, smells like grape candy

Twisted grape x Chem 91

Tent # 2

Orange goji

25 Likes

Beaty flowers my friend.

2 Likes

And my newborn grandson under a blurple

Had to be treated for juandice. He is good now.

25 Likes

LOL. Deep breaths my man.

2 Likes

The TG x Chem 91 is really stacking nicely.

2 Likes

Ya that’s looking really nice. The trichome coverage at this point looks pretty impressive. Nice work

2 Likes

buds looks really great! them bud are the kind i enjoy trimming. and like everyone else i hate trimming.

share the smoke report when the time comes.

2 Likes

Ladies look great man :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Veg tent. Just up potted 2 Froot Collision, 2 Tropical Freeze and 1 Orange Grove x GG4 seedlings.

Have assortment of clones in there as well.

21 Likes

Dam, found a nanner on the Twisted grape x Chem 91. Only see the one so far, so I picked it out. Im really likeing this plant, I hope thats it. 46 days 12/12

25 Likes

@Floyd
:crossed_fingers:
Hope it goes well for you friend!!

1 Like

GDP bud

GG4 bud

23 Likes

Zooming in close, it looks to me that the nanner didn’t open completely. I hope you caught it soon enough. With my eyes, I’m always afraid of not spotting nanners. It takes a long time to look over one plant and know it’s without nanners.

3 Likes

Damn. Good eye on that. I really hope that’s all the surprises it has in store for you

1 Like

@MoBilly Sometimes, when we’re, whenever we are, a bit obsessed, it helps!! :flushed:
Not always though…! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Holy cannoli… I’m moist.

Awesome stuff, Floyd!!! Ran out of likes a couple posts in, but I like it all! :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

True, and because its in a 6 gal Octopot Im not going take it out of the tent for a better inspection. But Ill be checking the best I can.

3 Likes

Here’s the dried top bud off of the GG #4 x. Dreamcatcher. Ended up with 96 grams of dried/trimmed bud. Not bad for organic in a 2 gallon pot. I’ll give a smoke report in a week or two.

24 Likes