Floyds tents

Look awesome

Both your Goji and 4 look way different than ones I have grown

2 Likes

Floyd spilled the sugar :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Love that Orange Goji :tangerine:

I gotta somehow get myself some of those seeds.

Sounds amazing. Great thread.

5 Likes

Great work. I bet the orange goji great I’ll have to keep a eye out for this one

5 Likes

Orange goji group shot with flash. 61 days 12/12 I think.

24 Likes

thats jacks 20-20-20 right? do you go with tap or is it RO? and do you use epsom always?

ive used epsom on a few plants that have shown some mag/sulfur def, its always been a blurry line for me as to when to use it since my tap is in the middle of not being too soft or hard (120 ppm).

oh oh, and finally… whats your silica source?

sorry for all the bombardment.

5 Likes

Kick Ass Floyd!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I only use the 20.20.20 for veg and the first 3 weeks of flower. Then 10.30.10 for 2 weeks and 5.12.26 the rest of the way.
I stop the epsom and silicate about 2 - 3 weeks before chop.
I just started using this recently. Its only 2mil per gal vs 5mil with pro tek

I use tap water

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing the ratios. Got it dialed in tight. :100:

1 Like

Credit where credit is due. Got this from @Jetdro

Pretty much what Im doing. I use Jacks 20.20.20 instead at the beginning and add silicate and epsom

9 Likes

Twisted grape x Chem 91 coming down tomorrow

It has these.

GDP

GG4

23 Likes

thanks for sharing!

will you ever pop those GG4 S1x RIL yourself? not sure if you have already or if the GG4 you usually show is your original S1. i cant wait to hunt thru those again, truly special stuff you cooked.

3 Likes

Yes it is. But I have grown some of the S1 x RIL.

3 Likes

just outta curiosity, what were your thoughts on it? i guess you liked your S1 better if thats what youre still growing lol.

2 Likes

I grew 3 out. A little different than the S1, but good. I just didnt see any reason to change. Been cloning the S1 since 2018.
I dont have a lot of space to play with either. So can only keep 1 GG4 clone. Lol

8 Likes

yeah really kick ass man love your work

3 Likes

looking good that gg4 sure looks close!

3 Likes

Sorry for the nanners there @Floyd great job on that plant and the rest regardless of gender confusion.

5 Likes

No worries, its not your fault. And I dont think they have done anything bad. Im actually chopping it because its ready.
I gave it a good sniff and I would discribe it as kind of earthy but also kind of sour. Not very strong smelling.
Buds are nice, not super dense but solid enough.
I gave my son an early bud to try a week or so ago. Waiting to hear back.

4 Likes

Got the TG x Chem 91 out of the tent. Ill chop it up tomorrow.

Buds have some weight to them. Flopped all over. Lol

29 Likes