Floyds tents

Just read the manual and set it up. Pretty simple. Much nicer than my old one. And with the gift cards, almost free to me. :grin:

6 Likes

a new year, a new grow thread, glad to be along for the ride.

6 Likes

Sour bubble from @DougDawson chopped today 73 days 12/12
Fans removed.

Very solid buds. Easy trim. Glad I cloned it.

47 Likes

That’s stunning bud, you really did an amazing job, congrats.

7 Likes

Thanks for the seeds. I popped five and got one female. and I thinks she’s a good one. Going to grow her again for sure.

10 Likes

Nice Sour Bubble @Floyd :grinning:

Now I’m extra happy I was able to get 1 female out of the 3 SB seeds I popped in the solo cup contest.

5 Likes

Sorry for kinda off-topic, but I plan to grow SB next round. Have they been showing higher male%'s or is it just the typical small sample size random probabilities? I usually pop 2x what I want. Thx, nice grow!

5 Likes

This would be my guess.

6 Likes

is that the same sour bubble that came in the last fall box?

3 Likes

I got mine in a Doug Dawson seed contest. But I think its the same.

4 Likes

enjoyed the village ill enjoy the tents. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Space has been made in my drying area. So Orange gojis are getting the chop today.

Popped five OG seeds and got four girls. Opposite of the Sour bubble.
Last plant pic is the one that got a bit of C99 pollen on a branch. I dont think it took though. :disappointed:

34 Likes

My PH pen was malfunctioning. So I believe these girls paid for that a bit. My bad for not catching it sooner.

3 Likes

Got plants into the Octos this morning. Butchered them a bit too.
Bazooka boss and GDP from @Hydro921 in the back, my GG4 S1 and Twisted grape x chem 91 Bx1 from @MonasticDank in front.

All eight Octos setup for the first time. :grin:

23 Likes

Why do I suddenly have performance anxiety haha

5 Likes

Hopefully I can get the best out of it. The good genes are there. :grinning:

3 Likes

Was working on this Orange goji #3 when the wife came down. She said all she can smell is a stinky orange smell. Usually she just says it stinks like pot.

It makes me happy that she said that. Lol

45 Likes

That’s so fire @Floyd :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Nicely done!

3 Likes

Wow, well done
:v:

2 Likes