Floyds tents

Havent heard that one before. I agree they seem happy.

2 Likes

Those look really good @Floyd dialed in tight. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Took this Tropical Freeze down today. I like the other pheno I have growing a lot better. This one has small solid buds. Not a big yeilder. Hopeing it makes up for it in quality.

23 Likes

I like it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Was a very easy trim. Lol

8 Likes

Chopped and rough trimmed a small Sour Bubble this morning.

Even the larf looks decent. Lol

26 Likes

That looks sweet as candy bro!

2 Likes

Looks fire. :fire:

2 Likes

The Sour Bubble is good stuff. I’ve also got 3 bigger SBs at about 53 days 12/12.
Probably go 70 days or so.

9 Likes

3 SBs

Seeds I just shucked. GG4 S1 x ( Orange Grove x GG4 RIL )

26 Likes

Tropical Freeze 72 days 12/12 from @santero

PPB 52 days 12/12

24 Likes

Im finally growing some of your gg4s again. I had only 4 of 16 pop out (and one died so i have 3 growing right now) i started them in the same starter medium as other seeds that did pop 12/12. so not sure what happened. but i saved some seeds to try again with a different starter. I have to update my stuff, but ill tag you along, im very grateful for them and very excited to have any of it up and running (ill be saving males of it)!

Also, not sure if ive asked this before but im curious… what impresses you in weed? and which strain/crosses have impressed you?

4 Likes

That is a StunnA. Props on the great seeds. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. They are from the same batch of seeds I sent you before. Ive had no problem with them popping, even the shitty looking white ones keep popping up in my wifes planter where I threw a bunch.

14 Likes

That is one beautiful picture @Floyd! :+1: :+1:

You already know how excited I am to see the next generation of this great bud!

Here are a couple pics of my last run of your OG x GG4.

Well Done Brother,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Looks very nice. I think @JustSumTomatoes and I are good with just calling it Gorilla Grove. :grinning:

7 Likes

Gorilla Grove it is then, may it live long and proliferate widely!

I promise to do my part. Lol :wink:

2 Likes

I like that. If you have one or two to spare… I wouldn’t say no. lol
You know I’m a fan.
:wink:

5 Likes

I just spun up a batch of Gorilla Grove tincture for edibles and it is smooth and potent in that form as well.

Jus Sayin,
-Grouchy

6 Likes

Tropical Freeze, coming down today. I like this pheno much better.

73 days 12/12

30 Likes