Floyds tents

Hay @Floyd wow :exploding_head: just got caught up on this thread great job brother. That tropical freeze is looking absolutely gorgeous.

4 Likes

looks pretty frosty and tasty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

3 Sour Bubble getting chopped today and/or tomorrow depending on how lazy I am. Lol. 70 days 12/12

28 Likes

SB fans removed.

21 Likes

Great looking flower @Floyd :100: :fire:

4 Likes

i hadnt paid much attention to the sour bubble until i saw you plant some on january, and then seeing you keep clones and re-grow them, makes me very interested in sowing mine.

3 Likes

Great job on that SB @Floyd

3 Likes

Sour Bubble is good stuff. This one I cloned throws some nanners and balls on lower buds in late flower. No seeds to be found though. Ive let it go for now, I have more seeds and will grow some more for sure.
Thanks, @DougDawson

6 Likes

Looks amazing. First I have heard about them throwing balls or nanners, thanks for letting me know. Was it just this one plant?

4 Likes

Yep, just the one. It just happened to be the one I cloned. Really nice plant otherwise and great smoke.

4 Likes

Cool, I loved both Sour Bubble phenos I grew for smoke. That sure is a beautiful looking plant. Will definitely keep an eye on the lowers.

4 Likes

Just in the larf. Doesn’t hurt anything.

Happened to late to matter. :grinning:

17 Likes

Frankie S1s outside are starting to smell vegging.
20230715_092629

24 Likes

Congrats on such a great job @Floyd !

Looking very much forward to seeing how those Frankies explode into trees :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks.
Im hoping they dont get ripped off. Stanky is good, but it can attract unwanted attention. :cry:

9 Likes

I’m dying to try an outdoor grow someday but there’s just too many people around for that right now. Hoping someday I can make a monster.

2 Likes

:wink:

https://www.amazon.ca/Perimeter-Camping-Warning-Security-Courtyards/dp/B0BWK5XF29/ref=sr_1_1?crid=PIGNJRK9JYMO&keywords=shotgun+shell+alarm&qid=1689431559&sprefix=shotgun+shell+alarm%2Caps%2C249&sr=8-1

:ok_hand:

11 Likes

Looking good as always brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Those look awesome Floyd. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

PBB getting chopped today at 85 days 12/12

Really does seem to have a nutty earthy sort of smell

24 Likes