Floyds tents

Gorilla Grove 47 days 12/12

23 Likes

Frankies outside

23 Likes

Sic as f @Floyd :100: :fire: Outdoor looks really nice too. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

these are beautiful and healthy plants! frankies is doing in and outdoor . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Floyd what kinda terps are you getting from that Gorilla Grove? Looks fantastic bud

1 Like

Very nice @Floyd

2 Likes

The one on the left has a slight orange smell to it. Very nice actually in a dank sort of way. The one on the right smells more like GG 4. My nose isnt the best and Im not good at describing what I do smell. Lol

7 Likes

Beautiful Grow @floyd!!!

I was snacking on Gorilla Grove yesterday afternoon and it seems to get even better with age. Almost a year of curing has mellowed the taste and increased the potency!

The buds are so frosty it looks like they’ve been dipped in glue.

Kudos to you and @JustSumTomatoes for an excellent seed line! :+1: :+1:

-Grouchy

9 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Tent # 2. 12 days since flip

22 Likes

Gorilla Grove buds. Day 50

Lowers

23 Likes

Closer shot

22 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground

Thinking I should try one of the others you sent me too. Any suggestions?

16 Likes

I would guess anything from him would be fire.

2 Likes

overhead the seeds are drifting motionless upon the water!!!

sry couldn´t resist listinging to live in pompeii somehow it fits :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I agree.
I have 8 more of these Bubble gum Bx crosses to choose from though. Im leaning towards the Chocolate chunk x Bubble gum Bx. It just sounds so yummy. :yum:

6 Likes

I was cutting away some of the lower thin branches you can see in the pic. I had forgotten about some early training I did. Looks pretty cool now. Lol

Frankenstien outside

20 Likes

Cut a bud of Gorilla grove for early testing.
Big time smelly!

20 Likes

big time frosty too!

3 Likes

Damn that looks so good bro. Just wanna take a bite of it. :yum:

2 Likes