Floyds tents

Won’t the colas get to any benefit? Too early, right!!? Wow!!
Gigantic!!
:confused:

1 Like

Hey Floyd, how many weeks of flower is your Frankie?

I just checked trichs on mine and was surprised to find some amber already. Maybe do an early “Salvage” harvest rather than watch the rot take her.

I’ve harvested a bunch of Frankie at 9-10 weeks, wonder how she’d be as an early bird? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m at 44.22 N In Ontario. I’m thinking these would need about 4 more weeks at least. Probably just wait a while longer and see what I can salvage.
Anything I salvage will not be coming in the house that’s for sure.

6 Likes

Sorry to learn this bro.

2 Likes

Hypochlorous Acid really slows bud rot down. @BudBusterPro has a great thread on it, but DM me for some shortcuts if you are interested.

2 Likes

oh man that sucks for sure! sorry for you lose. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this @Floyd , I have Frankie and wasn’t sure if outdoors in S.Ont would be okay for her and seems like it’s a risk.

Big hugs growmie! You gave them their best life!

4 Likes

My experience is that Frankie is actually less susceptible to the bud rot spores than my other outdoors plants, @Pigeonman. It’s just that the shite is pervasive and persistent, hence a losing battle.

Also interesting is the Frankie’s Daughters “Olive” pheno I have growing outside is completely resistant even tho it is slowly killing her genetic sister a few feet away.

FD Olive is a freaky-deaky plant but complete Botrytis resistance would sure be a useful trait to capture…

10 Likes

As you know we did have that week of very high humidity.

3 Likes

And it smells so good.

14 Likes

Oh yeah, I had to crop both my Texada TimeWarp plants and defoliate THE SHIT outa the outdoor ladies so that hot-and-nastywet breeze could still breeze :rofl: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Thankfully this was what the majority looked like on the Texadas…

But this was also starting to happen…

:face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Yuck! Thats a sad sight

6 Likes

That one plant provided 350g of dried flower at 62% RH once all dried before cure. So I’m not hurting and it’s so rife with pinene the house smelled like an xmas tree for a few days :rofl:

7 Likes

On a happier note…

Four extremely robust Gorilla Grove seedlings unfolding their wings!

These will stay in cups for another week then I’ll zap them with two days of 12/12 lighting hoping for an early sex showing. I only need one Fem for this grow so the extras will be up for adoption.

I really love everything about this plant, beautiful, easy to grow, phat yield and those sublime chems. :heart_eyes:

-Grouchy
PS, Floyd, these are your original Orange Grove x GG4 RIL, not the new seeds.

14 Likes

Looking good. :+1:

1 Like

so out of the three gg4 one is female thats going to get flipped today (the other two turned out male, which is good cus i wanted to check how they perform as male in a cross - in my first pollen chuck lol - care to guess how theyll do?)

also… ive been meaning to ask, this might be nothing (some whatever reaction to light/environment) but do you recon this twist in any of your GG4 (s1 or RIL)? i understand twisting is art of the gg4 clone behavior… not sure if this counts like it.

10 Likes

My S1 always has leaf twist like that. Leaf twist is a GG4 trait.

6 Likes

hard fact or from your experience? interested to know more

2 Likes

Floyd know all things GG4. :slight_smile:

6 Likes