Floyds tents

I got those seeds from @Purple-N-Hairy . I have a 1/2 oz bag of it sitting about 3 feet from me pretty much always. I guess you might say I like it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Out with the old, in with the new.
5 x (Gorilla Bubble x Tomahawk) × Bubblegum Bx and 1 x Chocolate Chunk x Bubblegum Bx. Courtesy of @Oldtimerunderground

Had to cull some of the CC cross. Runts.
The one I kept is the marked plant on the right and its the smallest of the bunch

21 Likes

:sob: nooo :joy: just kidding.
Always good to pop a few extra sometimes for that very reason. Why you think I sent so many? :rofl:
Looking good brother. Hope that small one catches up.
:thinking: now that I think of it the one CCxBG I grew was pretty small when I flipped, then exploded in flower mode :exploding_head::laughing:

You’re gonna love that GBTxBG, hope you get some pretty pink colour like I did, so pretty :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I sent these to someone recently and screwed up the addy, so they came back. Ive already sent more that got there so if somebody in Canada or the US would like this pack let me know.

Would prefer it be someone who will grow them in the near future and post some pics

17 Likes

I’d grow them. Is beginning of next year soon enough?

5 Likes

Sure. PM me

7 Likes

@middleman. grow them as soon as you can and let me know how it went for you please! Ive grown 3 females so far, growing a fourth one right now - and two males saved. they are fantastic quality, i had one specifically that had everything: great grower, yield, fast finisher, covered in the stickiest resin ive had so far, and a really nice heady and clear high (different from the gg4 s1 i had grown, but butter in my opinion). they had a very citrus thing going on in flower but all that phased out once dried, and just tasted gassy to boot. one of the best ive grown.

@Floyd do you have any tips for crossing them? i have two males im going to cross with moonbow and black energy.

4 Likes

No not really. Hope your crosses turn out to be winners.

4 Likes

Yum :drooling_face: Yum lookin good :+1:

2 Likes

Those are @Floyd plants. but thank you. :rofl: :fire:

2 Likes

Hi @Floyd,
Just an image drop of some very healthy and happy Gorilla Grove plants.

First week in flower, the stretch is starting. Adolescent Growth Spurt in progress.

I just ran a batch of Gorilla Grove QWET tincture and it upholds the standard. This is such a unique chemovar. You and @JustSumTomatoes nailed this one!

( “0.5d” on the labels is an indication that half a dropper is enough to let you know it’s onboard! Beyond that, the Maps end abruptly…)

Thanks again for this cross!
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

17 Likes

There be Dragons… Big Green ones… :rofl:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

That’s awesome man glad to hear! All the credit on the cross goes out to @Floyd. I just passed some Orange Grove around and some made their way to him and he did the magic. I’m really stoked to pop mine out when I have a better indoor setup.

5 Likes

FCF X Gorilla Grove - Day 50

20 Likes

Looks good, my son dropped off those seeds. Pics make me want to pop some. :grinning:

5 Likes

The way she finishing up and smelling makes me wanna pop more! Since your boy is your main tester for smoke I’ll have to get some samples to him when it’s cured. Hope you’re both doing well pal.

3 Likes

Im sure he will like that. Lol

3 Likes

Fruit Collision

Gorilla Grove

About a week to go for both I think

25 Likes

These arrived today!

Thanks Floyd.

15 Likes

Tent #2. 5 GBT x BG and 1 CC x BG.
Cuts taken. Flipped today. @Oldtimerunderground