Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

YUP. I fucked up and stunted mine with a shoddy transplant WAY TO CLOSE to the 14 day mark :man_facepalming:

I present to y’all: “FOG DOG: CHODE EDITION
(6" tall solid nugget that is gonna get OVERDRIED as I don’t want to find mould inside this chode :rofl: )

14 Likes

I know he just got some Blueberry Fog Dog that he is getting ready to try out and I was planning on maybe doing a Cherry Fog Dog.

11 Likes

They’re like $10 a seed listed by atlas seed. But getting ahold of mark direct I think is the 50 bean deal. I want em too. Like 50 of em to try out. I ran from autos after my first experience but they come long way and these fogdog seem to be a hit.

2 Likes

HI @Pigeonman!! Did you already chop it!? How many days did it live!? Looking nice!!! Mine is a bit stretchier!

2 Likes

If these came from Mark thru Corey then its hard to trust their provenance. Marks work is kinda murky, selling seeds of clone only strains and not responding to inquiries about the seeds. I have several of his strains but havent grown any out. Not trying to take away from anything here or Corey’s generosity but i think its worth mentioning. Theres a thread somewhere about “Mark from strainly”.

1 Like

This is the thread. Info worth having IMO

Mark says they’re not the Fog Dog from Atlas, but the other strain named Fog Dog that doesn’t seem to have ever been sold in seed form. :wink: I’m curious what they are too, but frankly, the fact that Mark’s even selling autos that are really autos makes me curious… his autos are usually fast photos, apparently. Mine certainly is.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean let the plants speak for themselves but things can run off the rails when others start breeding with these lines then start distributing them to the OG community.

3 Likes

Hey @Abbbian !

It’s still alive! :rofl: I think it’s ALMOST done but I’m letting it go a little longer due to the transplant stall.
Will take photos and microscope trich shots later in the week to update y’all :smiley:

My logic if I breed with any of Mark’s genetics is to label them as “Mark’s Fog Dog”, “Mark’s Fast Photo Blueberry Almost Autos”, etc.

7 Likes

40 Started - 49 days later & 32 same height and characteristics, 8 mutants.
Leggy, but filling the SOG well.

6 Likes

Fog Dog up and at 'em!
This was the first to come up of the 3 I planted. Another is showing signs of life, but hasn’t broken the surface yet.
My first auto grow!

10 Likes

It’s been 78 days. I’ve pulled the Fog Dog out of the tent and will carve it up for hanging tonight. :+1:

6 Likes

I received the seeds,I am looking for Infos before planting the seeds.

1 Like

Hi @Pigeonman Mine is on day 92… Thinking of doing the same as you… Thanks.

3 Likes

I need the space :rofl:
And its a CHODE.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman Don’t be selfish… she made you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :flushed: :thinking:
Nature made you and the rest… I know what you mean… I’m itchy as well lol :hugs:

1 Like

Fog Dog; Got stunted during the transplant… but after trimming I laughed A LOT as it’s a total CHODE :rofl:

18 Likes

“Mark says they’re not the Fog Dog from Atlas, but the other strain named Fog Dog that doesn’t seem to have ever been sold in seed form.”

WTF?!

In my opinion, it’s not okay to use names of strains that are already in use when naming new strains. Also, anyone selling seeds should be able to provide a clue as to the lineage. I’m probably preaching to the choir. :rofl:

5 Likes

Looking beautiful Pigeonman… Mine went more sideways… I’ll try to get pics later on…
When are you chopping? Gonna leave with 2 days of darkness? Thanks.
Sorry @Pigeonman, forgot to type the number of days lol

3 Likes

Yes, you are. :stuck_out_tongue: I just finished chopping one of Mark’s “autos” today, or at least almost - still a few branches left, taking a break. Other than his knowledge of the genetics, I don’t have anything bad to say about it… smelling nice, and some pretty good finger hash from a rough wet trim. He told me it was 105 days start to finish, this one went 149 days because it just wasn’t an auto. It probably has one auto gene, since it started showing flowers 2 days after I flipped the lighting schedule.

As far as his Fog Dog… Mark says these are Fruit of the Gods x Chemdog, 65-day auto fems that he can sell in wholesale quantities. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes