Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Delightful! FOG Dog is my next grow, so I’ve been really interested to see how others have been going. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Here is my Fog Dog at 10 days

8 Likes

Fog Dog #2 at roughly day 65, the other plant was shit and into the hash pile.

7 Likes

Please allow me to shamelessly plug the latest post to my thread, which features nearly two dozen photos of the lifecycle of a Fog Dog.

She still has about two weeks to go, at which point I will post further tantalizing photos like this one

9 Likes

I am astounded by how many people are growing, and posting these. This was definitely a good one.

So I have some more of these beans on there way for another giveaway of these!

When I get them I will post in advance and we will do the wiki here to keep this train going.

I love all the pics. I think I might keep 2 or 3 seeds for myself this time so I can post with you guys. It definitely looks like some tasty smoke!

11 Likes

The world needs more Fog Dog!!! This spoke Zarathustra!!!

7 Likes

Fruit of Ahura Mazdā x Chem Dog

1 Like

I hope I don’t miss that giveaway like I missed the first one, the plants all look great.

5 Likes

You won’t miss it bud. I have you written down. I have several giveaways planned. I’ll start the giveaways in a week. I need time to catch up on things then there will be some very nice genetics passed around. All I need is a week and about 200 more forever stamps lol.

8 Likes

Ok, I need some feeding tips from you guys. I messed up by not giving mine much of anything for the first 3 weeks. An older thread from another forum had a schedule that I meant to follow but after I went back I realized I didn’t give it any root hormones. That dude says it’s for making roots big, fast. Seems to make sense.

I finally gave it a 1/4 strength feeding on week 3 but it had already started flowering. So, I have a single stalk plant, about 12 inches tall, and teeny, tiny buds. lol… I think I’m at the end of week four. I have two more seeds for just this reason. I may pop them right away.

Here’s a pic of mine tonight next to some other plants vegging. Maybe it will fatten up but can’t see it getting there right now. Those two grown by you guys is closer to what i’d like to see. I have almost no experience with autos.

FogDog is bottom left with flower

Thanks again Corey. The other plants are all Space Monkey. I’m doing some seeds for MrB but haven’t gotten a response from him. I may go ahead and make a thread for my projects.

I hope @GCBudz and @lophophora.ca can share some cool tips for me to do a better job on the next two seeds. There are a lot of people who have really impressive plants in this thread. I want to get a clue before dropping the last two. It sounds like some tasty smoke. Need some really good vibes sent this way. I’ve had some real bad luck on my last few grows. I’m still figuring out the best place on this property to do the best. It’ll be 4 years here soon. Hopefully I can rock some better pics of this plant soon. I’m sort of already thinking ahead to the other two seeds. peace :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Slow and steady but it’s the strongest of the 3 I popped together.

Factors that I think slowed it down:

1. Cold shock (being moved from a perfect tent to a colder tent not fully dialed in yet)
  2. Transplant shock (up potted on day 12 from seed; very close to the don’t do this mark)

Here it is at day #24 from seed:

:hugs:

5 Likes

bout 9 weeks in on them now, guessing 3-4 left maybe?

9 Likes

What an honorable mention! :pray: Your fog dog is getting a luxurious coat of white hair, and she’s only going to get chubbier from here.

Alas I did so little I fear that might be the secret. Just confirming with my notes, here is my precise formula.

For feeding I top dressed the pot with 4 tbsp of 4-4-4 gaia green fertilizer, and 2 tbsp of kelp meal nine days before transplanting the seedling into the pot, three weeks later followed with 4 tbsp of 2-8-4 gaia green fertilizer (approximately 1/3 the suggested application rate for a 15 gallon pot). Fairly certain I repeated the same application of 2-8-4 an additional three weeks later but failed to record that in my notebook.

I also top dressed with malted barley powder once during transplanting, using the bottom of a solo cup to “measure” out the malted barley before grinding. Any other inputs consist of a blended slurry applied every one or two weeks consisting of or more of; banana peels, strawberry tops, apple cores, and baby spinach. Tap water about two litres per day. 94 watt led panel on 18/6, and LITFA administered 23.8 hours daily.

6 Likes

FogDog at 17 days just started to flower today.

7 Likes

Has anybody smoked this strain yet? There will be another giveaway of these in a few days. I’ll post in advance. The giveaway will take place here. I just had to get more of these after all the posts. Great work everyone! I hope I can keep up.
Is there any particular grow medium this plant does good in?

8 Likes

Cant say anything to the smoke but these here are vigorous and take everything I throw at them! Gonna up the lights and watchem get heavy!!! Starting to get some rubber tire smellz! At least thats my nose here! Lol

3 Likes

Count me in I wanna grow these like rows of corn lmao !

Tall plants brother if I started off mine right they would be mini bushes still pretty tall and frosty will follow up with pics tomorrow …
I just used my own soil and 2 table spoons of happy frog all purpose for 3.5 gallon pot and they r trucking along

3 Likes

Does great in an airy soil, I can’t wait till mine are ready to smoke really strong lemon chem smell.

3gall grow bags, roots original soil, Dr earth dry amendments, teas, and recharge

11 Likes

Thanks @4ftfarmer @Rabeats2093. @EugeneDebs420 that is a nice one. Thanks. One thing I have noticed about these fog dogs is that they seem to grow kinda tall and bushy in a short period of time… All the colors on these plants from different growers even look similar. I can’t wait for smoke and weight reports…

6 Likes

I really think if some one topped and lst’d the fog dogs they could produce some serious weight

5 Likes