Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Mine got hot shocked and have 3 nodes at 2 weeks but only 3 inches high.
I did COM Stonington soil and added Foop Nutes at 1 week and shocked the shit out of them.
Felt so bad I started 20 more in Doug Dawson recommended soil mix. Both are looking better now.
They are just starting to stretch.

2 Likes

Mine r growing pretty good I must say but the spacing seems to be about a inch and a half two inch in between nodes just curious that’s all

Also deff has to do with me switching to a lower wattage light and just have to find that sweet spot again

1 Like

Mine look sad, but getting better fast, I torture Seedlings.

2 Likes

I was using a 300w draw for veg had to get my head straight and got the 120w draw back out Usually I’m a pretty good baby sitter I must say then my luck changes at mid flower

2 Likes

Tonight’s the night, and I never heard from the governor.

No pardon, well then, off with her head!!!

11 Likes

I literally laughed out loud.

4 Likes

Congradulations.

TIMBER-v4c4cb

4 Likes

Very nice! It’s amazing how much these plants look alike, color wize. How do the buds smoke?

Thank you for saying that Corey, you’ll be second to know how she smokes.
Unfortunately it will be 10 days or so before I know.

I think my drying and curing techniques need some refinement, but I still never rush dry stuff even for a little taster bud.

3 Likes

Cool. I look forward to the smoke report. Thanks.

2 Likes

How long did you hold it captive? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

She got sentenced to life in captivity. Old girl made it to 72 days young.

3 Likes

Whatta shame but a great commodity she was looking fine at a young age.

Who’s next :joy:Stellaaaaaa?

1 Like

Wow I just seen this dude looking good a sums up my concern over the stretch just normal for the strain to do so …

Willing to bet they would be a good strain to hold captive and do some bondage with …lst maybe even a topping if they have all that energy to shoot up imagine how they would grow wide ?

2 Likes

Agreed… perhaps somebody else who got these will get the hint and post results.

So the shorter one caught up… within 2" total height but is the better producer. The earlier plant is a dud… but looks near done at around day 64 but I’ll have to scope.

2 Likes

You know it man Send Pics of trichs!!I have a couple more imma top them like third node net time I run them

2 Likes

These puppies moving along! Havent been able to visit for a bit. They were topped and just now defoliated.
Thanks again @corey !!!

Grow4th!!!

9 Likes

Looking good @4ftfarmer. Keep it up!

3 Likes

beautiful plants, bud! i can smell it from here! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

#3 not 2

#2 not 3

11 Likes