Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

If I were asked… I’d say every entry has to be started with a “declaring post” then up to wiki to claim number you chose in post.

3 Likes

Thankks @corey another great give away

2 Likes

Will do. @Terpsnpurps you are on the list

2 Likes

That’s what I did because I smelled the issue three feet away

1 Like

Okay thanks man… I’m just not seeing my name on this fog dog… I’ll take your word on it… also thank you all for doing these giveaways… people like me would be struggling very badly as I am a new grower and have killed alot of my seeds at start… so this helps alot!!! I love this site so much… I hope to be doing the giving away later when I actually have some return on my investment… about 6000 dollars and zero roi… but along with @ifish help I am getting there… anyway… thank you again for the opportunity!!!

Edit… I see it!!! Woohooooooo!!!

1 Like

Much appreciated @corey !!!

1 Like

Sorry disregard :crazy_face:

So I am not only One here gathering some good seed for his First grows

1 Like

Everyone is in for a real treat!!! These are easy and fun to grow! Super vigorous and resilient! Have fun And post your progress! I haven’t smoked her yet but she is mighty pretty!!!

3 Likes

Lol absolutely not… I wish you well my friend! I hope you dont struggle like I did…

Lot of struggle I did in the past months friend,I Will be glad to help with any of my Little experience on autoflowering plants.This was my 3 successful auto grow,and the best One out of the three.

1 Like

For sure I’ll bend that ear later

Feel free to Direct Pm me later if you want to know anything about what I have learnt or programmed

3 Likes

This is the wrong sign up !!
This is for the black and blue skunk

2 Likes

LOL, Thanks @corey got my head spinning I can’t keep track. I guess that’s a good thing. I edited my post. Thanks :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thnx to whoever put me in the list
Also thnx @corey and all the donators . Good list of good people, but this IS OG after all!

2 Likes

lol man @Terpsnpurps - I signed up for round 1(top of thread msg date = 10/21), you signed up for round 3 (date of msg = today 4 hrs ago).
mine…

yours…

please make note of all the other ppl on the 2 screenshots as they are all different

that hurts man…

i make sure i dont take other ppls spots.

3 Likes

Lmao I’m stupid… sorry brother… I hope it made u laugh

I am sorry… spoke before knowing… again… I’m gonna learn to not do that… forgive?

no worries man, not at all

2 Likes