Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Update on my Fog Dog! Day 46! Thanks!!

7 Likes

Back at you bro. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I started on the other giveaway. Iā€™m putting flips together now. Some of you signed up on both giveaways which is great so after I get info collected Iā€™ll cross examine and ask for info on this one tomorrow morning. Thanks everyone, this was fun!
@4ftfarmer I just opened your package with the flips, cards, and roll of stamps. Man I apologize for missing that and not putting you on the credits. Your up there now. Now I can start planning the next auto fem giveaway that I plan on doing within the next 3 to 5 days. There will definitely be a variety to choose from. Iā€™m working it out now. Donā€™t know yet on how to approach this next one yet. Iā€™m debating 2 packs per person. We will seeā€¦ Thanks!

10 Likes

Thanks for contributing the necessities for giveaways an such !! @4ftfarmer

4 Likes

No worries @corey !!! Im like a bamboo stake! I will support you throughout your efforts to OverGrow the Universe!!!

My pleasure!

Well, we are in the FogDog thread so Here is a peek @ last nights photo shoot!

15 Likes

FogDog Shaggy DA!

3 Likes

Hell yeah look nice bro!! next watering Iā€™ma post some of mine Iā€™m not letting this thread die lol

3 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

FOG DOGS !
Little peak lol

14 Likes

@Aglanthia @4ftfarmer @GMan @Sasquatch @DefNSmokn @theomegajedi @Terpsnpurps @Big @GraalQuest @turnipdbt @JohnnyPotseed @Tao @donuchee @JaxxMunster @NEK-Fowldog @lophophora.ca
Would you guys please send me your info. Thanks!

12 Likes

Yessir!!! And no ā€¦ thank you brother!!

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, i appreciate you and what you do here!

3 Likes

The look of these makes me think there gonna rock outdoors, Canā€™t Waitā€¦

4 Likes

Good job @corey ā€¦

Mine is about there, maybe another week.

16 Likes

Geeeeeeez!!! That looks mighty frickin righteous!!!

5 Likes

Itā€™s a good one, the other bean I popped was shit. Slow growth and low yieldingā€¦ I tossed it in hash material. It was showing color thoā€¦ a light purple and orange.

3 Likes

Gonna make some FOG DOG ā€œhogs legsā€ this year!
Nice pics @GCBudz, @lophophora.ca, @Rabeats2093 & @4ftfarmer
Droolin into my Little room.

7 Likes

Done and ty for this opportunity

2 Likes

Delete that and send it as a private message amigo

2 Likes

Putting envelopeā€™s together now. After I finish this one there will be a 80 person 16 variety auto fem giveaway. 2 packs per person. I might need some help on this one. Seed donor will be @repins12

17 Likes