Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

@corey you talking to me man? You should hook up @Jinglepot he actually asked for the spot first while I was just talking about being late. Super cool of you to hand out tho, cross sounds fire as fuck!

3 Likes

Fucking fire is right brorher!! I’ll add him now

2 Likes

You have been added and notified @Jinglepot

2 Likes

I would love to be! But if there is someone who needs it more they should have it

fantastic guys it seems to have gone back years thanks but apart from the seeds I say thank you for this dream that you realize for us hoping one day that we in quotation marks less experienced will be able to learn everything from you. A special thanks @corey @Astrodude @intermediario @Floyd :heart::it::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone involved, very much appreciated!!

2 Likes

All you brother! Enjoy. Someone post some photos of the plants once you pop em!!

2 Likes

Haha, thanks @LegsMahoney ! Would you like a few cheese x (Cheese x ufs) freebies?? I can send em your way for your generosity :grin:

And huge thanks to @corey @Astrodude @anon90741032 @middleman and Mark!!! You guys ROCK! :facepunch::metal::ok_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

You are added sir

2 Likes

heya I haven’t seen these around if anybody wants to trade a few or trade any autos I have a bunch of regs some fems and more fems to come always looking for new genetics to try

Bliss

I mean I’ve always been curious about the cheese but this is all about @coreys generosity here, I’m just a dude who couldn’t get to the thread on time :joy:

1 Like

at least it would be the minimum … as soon as I have them in my hands I will immediately start cultivating them by making a diary in the name of these guys💪

2 Likes

This giveaway looked awesome! Congrats to the guys and gals that got in on it!
Too quick for us sleepin Aussies :laughing:

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Alright cool. Send some to me, I’ll definitely put them out there all at once!!

2 Likes

I put all seeds out at once my felow overgrowers. Do NOT forget that

6 Likes

I do not fuck around! Thanks all , corey!
Remember that every day above ground is a good day. Lol, if we’re lucky…

8 Likes

Thanks @corey got em today!

1 Like

Out of love but I love it

6 Likes

Have to wait 13 hours to like!!

4 Likes

I don’t ever want to see those bars again

3 Likes