Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Trying to put the next giveaway together as we speak

7 Likes

Awesome thank you brother you are on a roll ā€¦!!

Recieved my fog dogs today!

2 Likes

Hope I donā€™t miss this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

So awesome!

2 Likes

A big Thank you to the OG GUYS! @corey , @anon90741032 @Astrodude , @middleman you guys rock!

3 Likes

This is awesome @corey !

You keep sending out awesome vibes into the universe! This community is so badass, people like @Astrodude , @anon90741032 , and @middleman just jump right in to make it an even more widespread giveaway. Iā€™m humbled by all of you. :raised_hands:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @Cory for doing this for OG!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

A big thanks from me as well. I wasnā€™t expecting this and I may start one right away. Got mail today.

Iā€™ve never smoked Chem that I know of. Maybe back in the day but not since I got back into growing other than a Stardawg cross.

Itā€™s been a few years since Iā€™ve grown an auto. Any tips on these newer strains is welcome. Light hours and feeding schedule.

Thanks again @corey and all others involved! peace

3 Likes

I donā€™t see your name on the list so Iā€™m afraid you did miss out @NikkiHaas
The list is at the top of this thread.

Thanks man! Thanks all for the kind words everyone!! Iā€™m starting cross reference addies. Then I will dm who I donā€™t have.
If I donā€™t message you for your Addy it means I already have it.
If there are any seeds leftover I will post here. I woke up early for this lol. I plan to have everything out by Monday morning. Donā€™t forget about the 5 slips! Thanks!
Iā€™m still in love timeout Iā€™ll come back when Iā€™m loaded up thanks

8 Likes

I have you written down just incase there are extras. Thanks @Floyd!

3 Likes

@corey lol there is no way to say YOU ROCK that really expresses the way I feel! Many thnx cuz :pray: :+1: :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks cuz!! That means a lot to me. I got your addy too. I just finished cross referencing addies and I have about half of them already peeps. Iā€™ll be sending dms soon

2 Likes

@Bobgrows yes maā€™am :wink:

@Shabita93
@bunny
Please send me your addies. Thanks!
All requests for addies have been made. If you didnā€™t get a message from me it means I already have it. Putting together seed packs now. Thanks

3 Likes

heya put me on the backup list lol or maybe for next time also did I here cheese autos? up there somewhere lol always on the hunt for that auto cheese funk I have some but more is always better anyway if you are going to do another giveaway I would be happy to help I have autos a plenty I can send you a package

4 Likes

So when do you cut all this cheese up? lol

just pickin cuz lol

2 Likes

hmmm lol Iā€™m a lady I would neverā€¦admit to that and I think I sent you some of the crosses Iā€™m reversing the momma now

2 Likes

yes you did, my dear lady. Iā€™m still looking for them to arrive.

I know, ladies donā€™t ā€˜cut cheeseā€™ lol they quietly poot :crazy_face:

Itā€™s only been 6 days, so Iā€™m hoping itā€™s just the ā€˜snail-mailā€™ and not lost

2 Likes

they better and soon Iā€™ve had horrible luck with the post this last month or so things were getting better feels like itā€™s going the other way again lately ugh

1 Like