Follow my first grow "sensi skunk" led 475 w (temporally under x2 70w cobs)

If they continue a method I use in flower is pinching. Basically leaning branches over and letting them recover or you could do some funky tying of the plants to keep the branches sideways.

Also you shoulda said I’m an ignorant bastard at times I saw your PM before but forgot to reply but @Gaz29 may be able to help you out on some seeds he’s a load floating about. And if he has no regs for you I’ve got some Jack herrer regs but I’ve never grown them so I can’t say they’ll do well or even pop OR if it’s jack herrer lol was a gift from a pal and I typically grow fems so they’ve sat in my fridge a while :rofl::+1:

nobodys ignorant we all just busy ive had nothing but good people reply i love this site its help me get right back in the game i value every comment i will drop him a line i tie back as much as i can but these two girls literally have filled the entire tent i count 47 good looking colas at mo with 20 or so being quite big again many thanks pal pss i would be well interested in a few of those jack herrer’:innocent:s

2 Likes

My problem was I bought one of those cheap ipower dimmable ballast and it’s got I guess which you call a basic sun spreader Hood I’ve seen ones with I guess little ropes that you can adjust the angle of light but I’ve heard they cool tubes don’t spread the light as well as the spreader hoods. My problem is I have 4in exhaust and they usually sell them in 6 in tubes I haven’t seen any for in cool tubes do you have a 7 foot tall tent I’m sorry I have no idea about metrics conversion never been good with math. And someone told me I could put reducers on the 6 inch down to a 4 inch but it just seems stupid to do that unfortunately I bought a 4in 190 CFM inline fan. I want one of those T5 T6 Cloud lines 6 in those things look sweet. But the fan at the bulb that’s what I figured I would do keep the lights up near my exhaust so I can pull the hot air out and allow the cool to come in at the bottom with the fan and conjunction should be straight. I wish I had a a full room to grow in I live in my small room with my plants so that’s why I’m so worried about heat issues we don’t get super hot summers in the Mid-Atlantic here you may be a little bit further north where y’all are at but not by much I think we have similar climates. I seem 2 get along better with Guys across the pond y’all are a bit more laid-back and less tense and have the better genetics LOL I think so anyway. If y’all want want to throw a Humdinger across the pond I’m down for trades with my puny little seeds that came from where y’all live I’m envious I wish I was in the UK I’d fill up on the best genetics and come home. I might stay but I hear the laws over there or tough I even saw they had scratch off cards for Neighbors to let them know what weed smells like LOL. It’s really not funny though it sucks when people have to supplement income by illegal means. All right I’m rambling I’m going for a little bit

1 Like

your fine bro dont believe all you hear the laws here are quite relaxed really for o personal grow (UK Nottingham) my friend was grassed up 3 times on the bounce he just lost his gear every time :joy: its when u go commercial u have problems my tent height is 6ft though ive bought another ready for my next grow ! our genetics are very good but you have all the cali dank there don’t u i thought that was like the best? also my bulb is free air with a 50w fan directly blowing on bulb like 9inches away i could potentially hold my hand on bulb its that cool the reflector is literally cold to the touch mate

2 Likes

I live on the east coast if you’ve never been to the Village grow which you probably have that Mimosa V6 and motorbreath 15 Wi-Fi mint OG I want some of those seeds so bad the Wi-Fi mint og that is and the Mimosa V6 oh Lord. I’m half-irish half Dutch my uncle Hank and aunt Anika still live in Holland my uncle Hank my father tells me because he speaks Dutch is a tattoo artist. Unfortunately the government over here has their thumb on me for another couple of weeks so I really have to be cool. The others good stuff over here but really to me it just seems like looks good. Just doesn’t have no ass to it I’m an Indica guy the cerebro makes my anxiety a hundred times worse. Aesthetics are nice when it comes to weed purple blue whatever I just like dank. When I was younger we used to get what we called kind bud and it was so soft it seems like nowadays you don’t see that kind bud style anymore. Maybe it’s the way that BC Bud was cured or ever it came from

1 Like

this is same as what im smoking #payingforright now ghost train super nice budd but expensive £220 ounce

2 Likes

Yeh man I heard good things on the jack herrer which is why I grabbed them but I have 20+ they were bought from nirvana I think. And @Baltimore we think US genetics are better because we smoke EU shit so anything from over the pond blows us away. Plus bare in mind a lot of people ram rooms out with plants so conditions aren’t controlled etc so the weed you buy here doesn’t typically see a cure. Unless you get off somebody like me lol but it’s more about who you know here rather than what you know :wink: and I wouldn’t pay 220 for fck all mate I’ve heard prices are inflated down there but you must be buyin off some greedy akis. Stardog here goes for 130 bro talk to a white man :ok_hand::laughing:

1 Like

hahha yeah its all off joe dakis rd here lol

1 Like

I’m in the BD postcode bro. I know all about that haha

1 Like

I hear you bro it’s the same for me I want to come over there and get Dutch Passion and all that type of stuff that’s what gets me in that UK cheese I haven’t had a chance to check it out I hear good things about it. You’re right though I paid $110 for a pack of 13 blueberry seeds. I must be out of my fucking mind. But if you make the same mistake twice you’re a fucking idiot so I learned a little something. At least you keep it a hundred with me. Appreciate that and your time as always it’s a pleasure gentleman. Be safe
-J

It’s looking good dude yeah really fire strains over here a zip will cost you anywhere from 110 to like 400 depending on what you’re getting. I bought a eight of Agent Orange from a dispensary and lo and behold I pulled a seed out of it I don’t know if it’ll be a male or female but it’s a cool find for me anyway. Maybe I can get a few seeds off of it if I can get it cross with something decent

1 Like

sorry not posted for a while here are the two girls around day 38 flower they are getting on a bit now lol

4 Likes

Looked like you veg for a while I was wondering how big they would get. Lookin good