Franchise Genetics Gummo Co-Op (closed)

WOOOOO!!! Congrats again @Kushking902 !

ezgif.com-resize(28)

8 Likes

Good luck on this run. Don’t know about this strain but it sounds good. :+1:

4 Likes

Great project! Whish you good luck! :four_leaf_clover: :seedling:

3 Likes

Congratulations on another awesome co-op run! Can’t wait to see what these babies can do! :fire::raised_hands::grin::+1:

4 Likes

Sweet looking nuggets.

4 Likes

Nice choice

Ill be watching the show

Good luck

5 Likes

Awesome choice! It’s been a minute since I’ve seen any Franchise/Obsoul33r gear. Really excited to watch how they develop and what you do with them. I have my chair ready and im rootin for ya!

5 Likes

This is awesome! Definitely a great preservation choice brother! Stoooked! What a gem

5 Likes

Outstanding @Kushking902 !
Congrats on the Co-op, and of course:
:sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles:

7 Likes

sounds like a wicked strain. good luck and thanks for taking the time to give for others.

5 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: @Kushking902 on your project, I will be watching and pulling for your success all the way till the end! Hell Yeah! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::star_struck::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Is there room for one more, this cross sounds like something I could get in to. Good luck w/your preservation run. Happy growing!

5 Likes

I did a co op with his alien apparition last year :grinning: still searching far and wide for the gear he made when he was with Cali connection

13 Likes

There’s always room here!

8 Likes

Oh man! How did I miss that one! :bulb: ahhh probably during my little hiatus . Alien app :thinking: sweet! All your repro/adages are killer! Much respect @Kushking902

7 Likes

I should’ve remembered that! I just got some of them in the spring box. Lol
Stoned is my excuse :slight_smile:

4 Likes

WoW :flushed:
I was just talking to someone about the Indiana Bubblegum the other day.
She looks and sounds delicious :drooling_face:

I’ll definitely be here for the ride brother :raised_hands:
I pray it’s a smooth one.
Sending good vibes for your babies :metal:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to follow another great KushKing grow. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you @Kushking902 for doing this run for us, I’ve never heard of the strain but it sounds great especially with some sweet flavour, and those nugs look sooo frosty, hope all goes well for you, good germination rate​:+1::green_heart:

4 Likes

They all germinated but a couple looked questionable so we will just have to wait and see what happens

15 Likes