Freaker's Kandahar Preservation

Nice one @Tappy! :beers:

5 Likes

@Tappy best vibes and blessings for this. Iā€™m settled in for the show

8 Likes

Off to a good start I see!!!pulling up a chair and sending good vibes :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It would be an honor and much-needed pleasure if you would allow me to occupy that empty far right corner. I have ALWAYS enjoyed your efforts!! You donā€™t need it, but I extend continued success wishes. As EVER, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Iā€™ll pull up a recliner in the corner roller joint and smoke one in your honor

10 Likes

@Tappy Excellent start! These are no Normal general population Kandahar seeds. These seeds were hand selected off fantastic plants by @LandraceWarden and were given to me as a gift. He has a great eye for good genes. Make him proud brotheršŸ˜ @medmanbrand says they are the best landrace plants heā€™s grown. Pretty purples and even black plants are possible. Kick ass gnarly smells along with gas and Funk will make this journey fun to tag along and follow.

28 Likes

Gang gang!

Are they the black selection #3? Sorry responding to tag first havent read whole thread!

I still have half my seeds stashed

Def by far the best becuase

• they were single source
  • they were text book afghanicas
  • they were quite stable
  • they were nice and pungent
  • they gave me insight Into strains people used loke dj short to make incredible famous hybrids
  • they were ruff rugged and raw
  • I only noticed 1 small bananner cluster on one shaded plant (it can happen esp in the shade)

Iā€™m making a hash entry for @LandraceWarden sometime this month wish him luck on a win.

Subbed.

Iā€™m sure you donā€™t need it but just putting an offer out there if I can help in anyway tag me

mm

20 Likes

@Tappy this is amazing!
I was eyeing @LandraceWarden Quetta selections with great interest; this week be a killer one to add to the tents!
Since youā€™re blessing us with this journal, allow me:

:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

26 Likes

Iā€™m tagging along for this one :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I am putting this one on watch.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Same here! The smoke will be incredible, and the breeding potential is out of this world!

8 Likes

Yep set to watching also, this strain is right up my alley, thanks for this one @Tappy and all the bestšŸ‘

6 Likes

This should be very interesting. Best of luck to you. :grin:

5 Likes

wishing all the best Tappy.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll be watching this on for sure @Tappy!

Sending good vibes :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

P.s. not here to hijack the thread just want to bump IT, you and LRW,

What you can expect:

mm

23 Likes

Cool video and nice plants! Canā€™t wait to see how they turn out @Tappy.

Generous as always @Upstate!!

6 Likes

Oh man, someone teach them how to decarb it and eat it before they cough up half a lung. :smile:

1 Like

Dude youā€™re looking fly, my guy. Dig the necklace and belt. Really ties the outfit together!

3 Likes

Blessingsā€¦ in style! :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes