Freakshow f3 x PBJB seeds

G’day folks
Just finishing up my outdoors grow this summer and running a mixture or breeders including my own cuts.
But just kept a couple of beautiful males and decided to make some beans with my long time freakshow mother and a stunning male PBJB I kept to f2 my confirmed , by 808, female.

Shes taken well and will have heaps of seeds in month or so as summer finishes down here.

My other freakshow ive flowered and the terps are the beautiful sweet lemonade that nearly overpowers the many other girls I have in flower. My subcool cherrygasm old mother I decided to flower is blow ya socks off strong.

Anyway bedtime but will keep people updated.
Thanks for opportunity to post.
:+1::pray:t2::sunglasses::australia:

18 Likes

Sounds like some fire you have there.‘good luck on your adventure and hopefully you get a ton of seeds :+1:

3 Likes

@Gypsy Are you growing indoors or outdoors?

1 Like

Both my friend.
Run a room and 2 4x4 tents. And finishing summer crop outdoors.
About 4 weeks to go.

4 Likes

Hi Gypsy, looks like your doing some good work, did you manage to miss all that rain?

1 Like

Yep still crap weather, and dragging what I can under cover every few days sucks.
:rofl::rofl::+1::sunglasses::australia:

2 Likes

Sounds like some dank smoke :grin:. Do you have seeds from the cherrygasm?

1 Like

No I.have another mother I will be working for cuts, flowering and crossing. I got the cut from breeder buddy who hunted it a few years back.

2 Likes

Freak show looks like an awesome looking plant. I really like the way it looks like a spooky fern kinda on it’s fan leaves. I’ll for sure be pulling up a chair to this.

Freak show is also the name of one of my favorite albums from this band named Twiztid.

1 Like

Gday bud I have a heap of pics but don’t know how to upload or link. But I’ll work it out.
It’s an :ok_hand: plant with brilliant terps. And most people walk straight past and have no idea what it is.
Enjoy

2 Likes