Random pics from Feral's tents

Heya everyone, I figured rather than make a post for each plant I grow I will just throw a few pics up here and there of various plants and different things going on in my tents, I already have a journal going on another forum which takes up most of my time so this will be a more chilled gallery :slight_smile:

So to begin, I have a couple of reveg projects going on right now, the first is a White Jack female from Dready Seeds which I almost lost (for the 3rd time reveg now lol). She is one of my favorites I have grown so far, has a real spicy flavor to her, a great heady stone and boy she produces, I think the smallest yield ive had from her was 8oz and that was the first run :slight_smile:

Next up we have a Strawberry Cough Male from Hazeman, people always ask me why are you revegging a male? the answer is simple, I got told by everyone that it wouldn’t work, not one person told me it would :grin: Tbh I see it as any other plant, females revert so why wouldn’t a male? guess what, I was right :grinning: I really wouldn’t recommend it, has taken 3 months to get to this stage but is powering on now :wink:

So next up in the flower tent is a Gorilla Bomb from Bomb Seeds, mainly flowering this one out because that’s what people wanted to see lol, I’m not overly wrapped in it but should still be a nice plant :slight_smile:

A bit more action from my veg tent, I run Vertical walls while searching for my keepers and to maximize space in the tent, allows me to run twice as much as id usually be able to in my relatively small space. these plants are only here for clones, once I pick my winners I then take a clone for a parent plant and clear the unwanted plants from the wall.

The first one currently has 5x Jillybeans from TGA, 2x Silver Mountain from Bodhi and a Fire OG BX3 from BCBD

The next Vert wall is 2x Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude from TGA, a Bruce Banner BX2.0 from Darkhorse also a Face Melt OG from him too, 91’Krypt from DNA, Skywalker Kush by Reserva Privada, Purple Urkle male from Brothers Grimm and a Dark Star from TH Seeds

The 3rd Vert wall is currently only half full after moving a few plants around and culling some, currently consists of 2x SSSDH from Connoisseur and 2x C99’s from Brothers Grimm

That’s just a little bit to get started, I will add more pics as I go and find things that really stand out to me, thanks for checking it out :sunglasses:

15 Likes

everything looks great! love the look of that reveg!

2 Likes

Thanks @lotus710 I cant believe I almost lost her again hehe, I should really start taking more notice when moving plants between the veg and pollen tents :grin:

1 Like

That’s quite a collection! You have excellent taste :wink:

2 Likes

Thankyou @oranje :+1: there are probably about 20 other strains going in there too right now but I will get to them during the week :wink: There are really only a few breeders I trust these days and generally try to steer clear of the feminised ones if possible, basically with the seeds I already have here alone I will be busy for the next 5 lifetimes :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of pics the past few days, have not been well at all, most of my work has been done during the dark hours so no chance to grab any, will try again tonight :slight_smile: hope everyone is well :wink:

3 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Hang in there.

2 Likes

A couple of pics, here is my Gorilla Bomb, dialled right in :slight_smile:

Killer Queen will be coming down tomorrow night, she is ready to go :wink:

5 different Jillybean’s in my small pollen tent, got a 5 pack and ended up with all females :slight_smile: #3 (the one in the middle) is my selection, seems to be the best representation of the strain, a little yellow as I didn’t feed them for a week and a half while I was sick, surprised they hung in tbh lol

4 Likes

Looking frosty @FeralA9X

2 Likes

Thanks @shroomgod , the Killer Queen is an absolute frost queen :slight_smile: This girl leans a lot towards the Airborne G13 mother, cant wait to play around a bit with her genetics, actually sprouted a few seeds from a clone of her I pollinated with a beefy Cindy Haze male :wink:

2 Likes

Few pics of my Jillybeans from TGA, 5x females from a 5 pack :slight_smile:

Jilly 1

Jilly 2

Jilly 3

Jilly 4

Jilly 5

a small Face Melt OG from Darkhorse

In Veg, the White Jack Reveg is coming along well

and finally getting some growth on the Face Off OG BX2 from Archive

:v:

6 Likes

A couple of nice looking Sour White Jack males, a cross of White Jack x Sour Diesel I made about a year ago

Was gifted some Thai Buddha seeds from a family member that could not get any above ground, soaked in ga3 for 24h and I finally got one to pop :slight_smile:

The 2x Jillybeans I decided to keep, slightly seeded up by a Lost Coast Sour Diesel male I had in there while running these test clones :wink:

:v:

6 Likes

just sniffed my screen. I swear. Do you mind to share your other grow journal link here? No worry if not. Going to go stare a little more.

1 Like

Sure thing, the link is here https://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/296979-ferals-journal-insanity-some-growing.html

Not sure if staff allow it or not but feel free to remove it if its against any rules :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s significant reading material. Looking forward to it. Cheers

1 Like

There is a lot of great info on a whole heap of topics in there from a lot of awesome growers, will take some time to get through though :wink: hope you enjoy :slight_smile: a lot of crap talking with mates too lol

1 Like

Ive never seen or tried a male to revegg nice work

2 Likes

Thanks mate, yeah it was something I had never seen done either so I had to give it a go :wink:

Dang man, I ended up with 5/5 females with the Jillybeans also, good shit right there, can’t wait to smoke some.

3 Likes