PeaceCoast Outdoor Shenanigans

I was going to wait to do a breeding run with my freaks but the way my hand was dealt it’d be crazy not to take advantage. Here’s the candidates for this years fun!

Sawtooth Skunk male

ABC male

Supafreak unknown

Sawtooth Skunk unknown

The Sawtooth Ducks(Sawtooth Skunk x Duckweb) are just now popping out of the soil so they’ll be involved in the project as well. I’m really excited to see what’s going to happen getting these genes all incorporated with each other!

14 Likes

Very nice man I’m also strongly considering breeding with my freak line. Would love to add some yield and fruity terps into the mix. Here’s my female that’s a reveg

8 Likes

She’s beautiful! I’d definitely do it man they’re so cool to grow😂 I want to have the widest variety of freaks as I can

1 Like

What is the lineage on the sawtooth?

1 Like

It’s (Sugar Black Rose x Skunk1) x Pakistan Valley Kush

Very cool man

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how your breeding project turns out. :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Thanks! I’m pretty excited myself! :grin:

Good to see ya around more brotha. :slightly_smiling_face:

Love’n them freaks ya got there.
Curious to see what that Sawtooth can do!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks it’s good to be back more lol! I’ve missed it here!

2 Likes

Man these look awesome. you have make seeds with them you will probably get some interesting variations.

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping! Idk if it’s helping or hurting that I have something in mind that I’m looking for. Don’t know if I’ll find it or not but there has to be something interesting in the blends :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Update: biggest sawtooth skunk was a male :smiling_face_with_tear: and the Supafreak is a female. Mostly going to Sprinkle some ABC onto the Supafreak so after I can do Sawtooth x Duckweb X Supafreak x ABC. I have no idea what to expect because so far, in the
Sawtooth x Duckweb I only have 1 out of 8 showing me anything interesting. I definitely wasn’t expecting normal leaves out of any of them but well what happens later down the line. :sunglasses: