Project Autofreak

So I know there are plenty of people out there working on this.I mean there has to be right…
I am about to hop on the train but I would absolutely love for it to be done before I get there. If its not done already; does anyone have links to show one exists? Even just hearsay?

I have a male freak show that im about to knock up an auto flower with. (A)-(Autoflower(FR)
I was gifted freakshow X Femmed auto flower. (B)-(Photoperiod(AR)
I will take (A) with Freak recessive and and knock them up with a male from (B) Auto recessive.
Im not sure this method will give me a higher amount of autoflowers with receive freak gens in my F2s but this is the direction i have decided to go.
Who else currently has this as a goal?
Who has started?
Please share any knowledge with Autofreaks to this day.

11 Likes

This is awesome man. I’d love to see this come to fruition

4 Likes

Roc Bud has a freak auto that I always thought was really cool. A quick search and I found one pack left at multiverse

https://multiversebeans.com/product/roc-bud-inc-auto-purple-bastard-eater-apbe-strain-auto-fem-5-pack/

4 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws me too.
i mean it will. I dont know if I will be the one to do it. Im just a mere chucker with a passion for genes.
Once i get to F1s of the two F1s crossed together I will gladly give em out for free so the community can hunt.
also just realized you were the one who gave me my freaks! cheers !

2 Likes

nah ABC is a deal breaker

1 Like

Cheers man. Ya I’m happy to see that you went straight forth and threw them in dirt. I saw them on a thread, probably yours, and they looked excellent. Right on man!.

Stay kind friend

1 Like

Some time ago someone on strainly was offering a limited release of their auto freakshow (freakshow x greencrack auto) dont remember who that was or where that went

A few years back I made a very small amount of freakshow x original lowryder. Other than germ test I haven’t done anything with them though. The sprouts didn’t show pinnately shape (I believe that’s recessive) but they weren’t normal. Best description I could say is that they were snub nosed, basically missing the leaf point.

This is a GREAT idea. I have often thought about this but it is beyond my skills. Also I dont have the time or space to attempt it properly. I wish you the best of luck and much success. :grin:

1 Like

its such and obvious cross i’m greatly surprised i didnt come back to this thread to learn 15 people have started already. I enjoy starting 100 plants and killing 90% of them :sunglasses: And these " tall one tree pots " allow me to do 100 in about 4-5 square feet.

Well i officially put money into starting this. I soaked the autos over night. Gonna direct sow them now. I will flip my male freakshow in a week or so.

Please all share your experience and knowledge of similar plans.
This is really meant to be a gathering point more than Me oing my thing. Of course im glad to entertain you and post picture along the way.

5 Likes

Excited to see this one! I’ve always wanted to do this, but figure I gotta wait till the kids grow up to have the time and space for it lol

With auto freakshows, I wonder how the odd seed traits will be passed…will they still be white papery ones? Will they have lower germ rates?

Anyways, awesome undertaking :+1:

3 Likes
5 Likes

nice. next question. Has anyone ever grown em? You would think if they are at F4 there would be some documentation.
Or is just some weird shit you can only pay for in odd cryptocurrency and yo have no idea whats goin on. i just tried to order but no dice. @CrayosGenetics get in here
i dont do reddit or instagram.

1 Like

Following this. Be cool to grow a small freak in shorter time. I’ve always wondered about it.

2 Likes

He seems very open to answering questions on reddit :man_shrugging:.

“as the description says (SupaFreak x Super BB Haze Auto) F3, making feminised F4 Seeds right now.”

“Yes its full automatic, as in the F2 i selected only the plants that had the serrated leaves & flowered automatically, its a full auto since F3.”

“From 40 seeds, 37 popped, they were all 100% freaky & 100% auto. Currently in the process of making fem seeds, those will be F4. More testing will be done, soon.”

5 Likes

well hopefully he hops on here

1 Like

I have also started a freak show reg F x Bubble Crack Auto M (Flash seeds) reg
I’m in F2 now, but it’s taking a really long time.

5 Likes

hell yeah. Your on F1 now or F2? anything carrying recessive gens in F2?
Whats the link from above for?

1 Like

Hey, i’m very active on reddit & instagram, here not so much.
yes, the F3s were grown end of the last season by 3 ppl & now since october the F4 feminised seeds are out on sale, i already shipped to 11 different countries in Europe, some ppl already started growing them. I had many test plants myself to check if they do what they are supposed to, F3 & F4 probably around 50 plants now combined, all Freaky, all Auto. I dont do Cryptocurrency. You can get seeds from Organic Earth (Netherlands) this has been posted here nice thx :+1: & via DM from me direct but only Europe right now.

3 Likes

well thats whack we are talking to each other right here right now. I cant get seeds your proud of?

Why do you call it Freak, just because genes mix? Well, most strains are hybrids anyways…